Nature's Ocean Nutri-SeaWater Natural Live Ocean Aquarium Saltwater, 4.4-gal jugBy Nature's Ocean
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- No need to wait for water cycling–instantly add fish to your new in-home saltwater aquatic display.
- Contains 100% natural living ocean seawater–does not remove or modify what Mother Nature intended.
- Natural live marine heterrotophic, autotrophic and chemolithotrophic bacteria provide proper inorganic balance.
- Replaces missing natural live marine bacteria, trace elements and critical nutrients needed to maintain ideal tank water quality.
- Reduces the need for additional saltwater treatment products and helps maintain proper pH by providing improved buffering capacity.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Works great and much easier than mixing your own
I just got my first saltwater aquarium set up a few months ago and used this water to cycle my tank. Even though box says ready to add fish, I still wanted to cycle my tank for a few weeks. I give a 4 star because the water is pricey but much easier than mixing your own water and having to use a heater to match water in your tank etc. Mixing your own water is more of a chore than anything else, and I definitely recommend the pre mix water instead, plus you'll save time this way.
Not worth it
Crazy overpriced for what is supposed to be actual ocean water. I was surprised when I tested it how low the salinity was, only registering 1.018 on a refractor meter. I suppose it will work if your just topping off your tank. It suggests to do a 15 to 20% water change before adding on the box. That would drop my salinity way to much of I only added this. Definitely not worth the money I was charged.
Usually good but...
This last shipment came in and one container was leaking and the water was green and the other 2 had no seal on them and looked as if the water had been replaced. Glad I figured it out before adding it to my tank but I’m pretty disappointed that I have 15 gallons of trash now and need to go to the store and spend more money to do my weekly water change.
I used this for a reset on my reef after slacking on water changes and it worked great!
For what you’re getting, this product is outrageously expensive. Get a $6 5-gallon bucket and some instant ocean. Add a splash of dechlorinator. Mix with tap water. Done.
Was NOT sealed!!
container was open and liking all over. was not sealed!
Liked the plastic jug the water comes in. Easier to handle than the other brand. Received 2 - 50lb bottle s of water with free shipping in a reasonable period of time. Big bonus!!
gave a 3 star, simply because of price point. I needed it and didn't wanna make a 2hr drive or appointment to visit the closest aquarium store.
Great for quick tank set up
This made setting up a salt water tank so quick and easy. Now with a smaller tank makes a water change easier too. Less stress on fish and you!!
Was actually impressed my fish loved it didn't use it to start up my new tank just added it to tank is 4 weeks old and I have no reason to say you couldn't use it to start up