Nature's Recipe Original Chicken, Rice & Barley Recipe Stew Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly palatable with a blend of ingredients in a savory gravy.
- Made with real animal protein and no animal by-product meals.
- Added vitamins like Vitamin A and Vitamin B12 help support a healthy immune system.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives.
- A 100% complete and balanced diet for dogs of all breeds that.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPurina Beneful IncrediBites Pate With Real Salmon, Tomatoes, Carrots & Spinach Wet Dog Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$20.10Chewy Price$20.64List Price$19.09Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Hearty Stews, Chicken & Vegetable Recipe, Wet Dog Food, 8-oz, case of 8, bundle of 2$34.82Chewy Price$36.66List Price$33.08Autoship Price
- DealOrgaNOMics Chicken Dinner Grain-Free Pate Wet Dog Food, 12.8-oz can, case of 12$29.88Chewy Price$28.39Autoship Price
- DealPurina Bella Small Breed Chicken & Lamb Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz tray, case of 12$11.49Chewy Price$12.36List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- DealTiki Dog Meaty High Protein Diet Chicken with Egg Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 3-oz cup, case of 4$8.12Chewy Price$8.76List Price$7.71Autoship Price
- DealNature's Recipe Original Lamb, Rice & Barley Recipe Stew Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$33.48Chewy Price$31.81Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Divine Delights Top Sirloin Flavor Pate Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Nature's Recipe Chicken & Turkey Recipe in Broth Wet Dog Food, 2.75-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Divine Delights New York Strip Flavor Hearty Gravy Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- DealHealth Extension Grain-Free Savory Beef Stew Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$36.88Chewy Price$35.04Autoship Price
- OrgaNOMics Beef & Pork Dinner Grain-Free Pate Wet Dog Food, 12.8-oz can, case of 12$29.88Chewy Price$28.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Soy Protein Concentrate...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Soybean Meal...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Soy Protein Concentrate...||Chicken and Turkey Broth, Chicken, Liver...||Chicken Recipe: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Carrots...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Chicken-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can||Can||Variety Pack, Tray|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
180 Customer Reviews
Darcy gives a thumbs down
Darcy would eat this only because that was his only option. I'd serve him and he'd let it sit, finally eating when he was very hungry. Then it was nibbled at. Not worth the price if your animal only picks at it.
I have never had this problem in the past but the cans arrived today perfectly packaged, no damage to packaging but over half of the cans were severely dented. Including cans facing the inside of the packaging. How can this happen? They were shipped already damaged. None were punctured but can I still feed this to my dog?
This is awful on my elderly dog's stomach
I've only used 1 can from this case and used it over the course of 4 days for her breakfast. It's awful on my dog's stomach. She's 15 and this makes her poop multiple times 4 at each toilet time. So she's pooping a lot and in the morning it's like it should be but at 5 other times during the day/evening, her poop is not normal. Multiple unformed poops and her squatting for long periods of time and then rubbing her butt in the grass. She doesn't have worms as she was recently tested. I had slowly transitioned her to this food. I've had to give her only pumpkin every morning to try and get poop back to normal and I've taken her off this can food. She's still not back to normal.
Picky dog approved
I got this for my daughter’s dog who decided to stop eating the variety of food we already had. I decided to try this and she loves it. We usually mix it in with her kibble and so far so good. It is good on her sensitive stomach too.
Your staff iws Great.
Hamilton Loves this food, thank you for subjecting and sending it.
Didn't work for me
My dogs weren't crazy about it and the label shows it contains soy as a major ingredient. I wouldn't buy it again.
We have two dogs at the moment and our girl dog Lola has no issue when it comes to switching foods but with our boy dog yogi every time we try a new food he ends up with an upset stomach. Be advised of the liquid poop that might come with this dog food.
Not a fan at all
She doesn't have a desire to eat so I think I will not be buying it again
My dogs love this food. It's healthy for them and is all natural.
Wet Dog Food
My dogs didn't care for it at all. Giving to the local shelter.