Nature's Recipe Original Chicken, Rice & Barley Recipe Stew Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly palatable with a blend of ingredients in a savory gravy.
- Made with real animal protein and no animal by-product meals.
- Added vitamins like Vitamin A and Vitamin B12 help support a healthy immune system.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives.
- A 100% complete and balanced diet for dogs of all breeds that.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Recipe Original Chicken, Rice & Barley Recipe Ground Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$47.66Chewy Price$50.16List Price$45.28Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Hearty Stews, Lamb & Vegetable Recipe, Wet Dog Food, 8-oz, case of 8$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- Nature's Recipe Chicken & Wild Salmon Recipe in Broth Wet Dog Food, 2.75-oz, case of 12$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Weight Management Real Turkey & Pumpkin Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- dealWellness CORE Digestive Health Beef Recipe Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$37.25Chewy Price$47.88List Price$35.39Autoship Price
- Purina Bella True Delights Grain-Free Natural Chicken Recipe Carrots & Potatoes Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8$10.32Chewy Price$11.04List Price$9.80Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE Petite All Stages Small Breed Fricassee Style Dinner with Turkey & Green Beans Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$19.98Chewy Price$23.88List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Triumph Meals of Victory with Salmon in Savory Juices Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15$20.56Chewy Price$19.53Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Gentle Digestion Real Chicken, Pumpkin & Salmon Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Purina Bella True Delights Grain-Free Natural Chicken & Beef Recipe Carrots & Peas Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8$10.32Chewy Price$11.04List Price$9.80Autoship Price
- Health Extension Grain-Free Stew Variety Pack Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Purina Bella True Delights Grain-Free Natural Chicken & Salmon Recipe in Broth Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8$9.10Chewy Price$11.04List Price$8.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Soy Protein Concentrate...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Soybean Meal...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Soy Protein Concentrate...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Soybean Meal, Lamb...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Chicken-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Chicken-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
178 Customer Reviews
I have never had this problem in the past but the cans arrived today perfectly packaged, no damage to packaging but over half of the cans were severely dented. Including cans facing the inside of the packaging. How can this happen? They were shipped already damaged. None were punctured but can I still feed this to my dog?
This is awful on my elderly dog's stomach
I've only used 1 can from this case and used it over the course of 4 days for her breakfast. It's awful on my dog's stomach. She's 15 and this makes her poop multiple times 4 at each toilet time. So she's pooping a lot and in the morning it's like it should be but at 5 other times during the day/evening, her poop is not normal. Multiple unformed poops and her squatting for long periods of time and then rubbing her butt in the grass. She doesn't have worms as she was recently tested. I had slowly transitioned her to this food. I've had to give her only pumpkin every morning to try and get poop back to normal and I've taken her off this can food. She's still not back to normal.
Picky dog approved
I got this for my daughter’s dog who decided to stop eating the variety of food we already had. I decided to try this and she loves it. We usually mix it in with her kibble and so far so good. It is good on her sensitive stomach too.
Didn't work for me
My dogs weren't crazy about it and the label shows it contains soy as a major ingredient. I wouldn't buy it again.
We have two dogs at the moment and our girl dog Lola has no issue when it comes to switching foods but with our boy dog yogi every time we try a new food he ends up with an upset stomach. Be advised of the liquid poop that might come with this dog food.
Not a fan at all
She doesn't have a desire to eat so I think I will not be buying it again
My dogs love this food. It's healthy for them and is all natural.
Wet Dog Food
My dogs didn't care for it at all. Giving to the local shelter.
A must have for Mr. Picky
Our Odie-Odie has become quite the picky eater since rescuing him over a year ago. I cannot tell you how many brands of wet food we've tried for him. Odie-Odie eats this food without issues. The best thing about this food is that it doesn't stink like most wet dog foods.
Good for digestion
My dogs have issues with digestion, this food really helped and so far they are getting back to normal with going to the potty