Nature's Recipe Original Lamb, Rice & Barley Recipe Stew Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly palatable homestyle blend of ingredients with rice and barley.
- Made with real animal protein and no animal by-product meals.
- Added vitamins like Vitamin A and Vitamin B12 help support a healthy immune system.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives.
- A 100% complete and balanced diet that’s easy to digest for dogs of all breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Recipe Original Chicken, Rice & Barley Recipe Stew Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$63.38Chewy Price$66.72List Price$60.21Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Organic Chicken & Carrot Recipe Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$32.28Chewy Price$35.88List Price$30.67Autoship Price
- Nature's Recipe Original Chicken, Rice & Barley Recipe Ground Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$47.66Chewy Price$50.16List Price$45.28Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Organic Chicken Recipes Variety Pack High Protein Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$27.98Chewy Price$35.88List Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Organic Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$32.28Chewy Price$35.88List Price$30.67Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Cluckin' Good and Gobble it Up Stew Grain-Free Combo Pack Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 6$16.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Beef Booyah and Moo Moo Venison Stew Grain-Free Combo Pack Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 6$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Natural Pate Grain-Free Beef Potato & Green Bean Recipe Ground Entr?e Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$26.88Chewy Price$27.96List Price$25.54Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Wild Prey-Inspired Grain-Free High Protein Beef, Liver & Lamb Pate Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$32.04Chewy Price$35.88List Price$30.44Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Chicken, Lamb & Spinach Recipe Ground Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$26.88Chewy Price$27.96List Price$25.54Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Beef Booyah Stew Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$26.27Chewy Price$38.99List Price$24.96Autoship Price
- Side By Side Cooling Complete & Balanced Pork & Rabbit Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz box$5.98Chewy Price$5.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Soy Protein Concentrate...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Soy Protein Concentrate...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Soybean Meal, Lamb...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Soybean Meal...||New Formula: Water, Chicken, Pork Lung...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Chicken-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Chicken-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Sensitive Digestion||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Sensitive Digestion||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
193 Customer Reviews
Too much filler
Product has too much rice and barley and appears too gloppy
My Dog's Fave
It takes a lot to get my girls to eat sometimes but they love this wet food. I use it as a food topper because it's pricey, but I like that it has veggies in it. The dogs don't seem to mind either and I've got a couple of picky eaters :p
Agree with yucky nasty
The food looks and smells disgusting. I got it because they were out of the chicken in the same brand and my dog would not eat it at all.
Great replacement for prescription food !
Our 13 year old rescue, Jethro was diagnosed with pancreatitis recently and put on a prescription veterinary dog food. I was very low on food after 2 weeks and could not find it anywhere due to the pandemic problems of trucking to warehouses, etc. I researched and found that Nature's Recipe Lamb Stew was highly recommended for dogs with pancreatitis. Yes, my loyal Chewy had it and shipped right away. Jethro loves it which is saying a lot since he tends to be somewhat picky. Eats it twice a day every day, right down to bottom of his bowl ! Our little one, Scarlett (toy poodle 9 yrs) loves it too.
Goldendoodle loves it !
Had to switch Foods because natural balance canned food quality plummeted (black pieces inside food). Got this for my picky goldendoodle and he runs to it ! I mix it with his dry food , which he will not eat alone, and he cleans the bowl! The gravy must make the dry kibble taste just as good lol
This dog food is nasty. It looks like throw up or the poop I pick up. Nothing like it says.
$8/case price increase??
The food itself is ok and it USED to be a great price for the brand esp since it’s natural but from my last autoship in July to now, the price per case increased $8. Glad I checked my AutoShip before it was sent. That’s a ridiculous price increase and I won’t be buying it again for that reason. I noticed substantial price increases on quite a few of my items since last auto ship.
My dog loves this and I am thrilled, he doesn't do well with chicken so this is a great alternative.
Pups love it! Our girl is highly allergic to chicken and beef. Great alternative product.
My Dogs Favorite
My dog loves the Lamb and rice stew. She has been eating it for years. I almost quit buying because I got so many dented cans from the middle of the vack pack I rarely find them anymore. I tried to reach someone who cared about their company to no avail.