Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plant-based spray with cedarwood and lemongrass helps to provide natural flea and tick prevention around your home.
- Designed to help keep your home pest-free by killing fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks—also repels mosquitoes.
- Safe for use around your pets and family members when used as directed.
- Safe for use on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets, rugs, dog runs and outdoor areas when used as directed
- Free from parabens, dyes and harsh chemicals and won’t stain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 3-oz bottle$6.49Chewy Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.46Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DiatomaceousEarth Food Grade Flea & Tick Powder for Cats & Dogs, 10-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Flea Away Diatomaceous Earth for Dogs & Cat, 12-oz jar$15.99Chewy Price
- Sentry Home Yard & Premise Flea & Tick Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Wondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Dog Spray$8.99Chewy Price$12.97List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$14.98Chewy Price$19.09List Price
- Frisco Single-Row Flea Comb for Cats & Dogs, Mini$2.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Active Ingredients: 5.7% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 0.1% Sesame Oil....||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Lemongrass Oil...||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
112 Customer Reviews
Disappointed to be so disappointed
I don't get it! Where are all these positive reviews coming from? (Many sure seem to be phrased similarly, don't they?) But this product has not worked at all for controlling flea infestation in my home. Treated specific trouble-areas repeatedly this past week to no effect. I've used similar products for years and thought I'd try this one for a change in aroma and possibly an increased longevity in results. Followed directions to a 'T' and definitely sprayed a sufficient quantity. The product had zero-to-minimal effect on the fleas and the pungent odor was quite objectionable for my nasal passages. To top it off, the poorly designed pump spray trigger bites into your flesh so much from its sharp edges that it becomes painfully uncomfortable to use within just a few pumps from one's index finger. Sorry 'Chewy'! - I will continue being a loyal customer and your customer service rep was aces in response to my complaint this morning, but I feel a responsibility to advise others that this particular remedy for flea control in the home is a flat out miss! Maybe it's effective on ants or spiders, but the fleas here weren't phased a bit by it.
OODLES TO THE PACKERS!!
First time, ordering this product. Guessing this product does what is expected, or, Chewy would not have available. I am writing this review for the Packers at Chewy! I opened the box, this product was on top, laying on its' side, enclosed in a sealed plastic bag, filled half with the contents. Not a leak! I would like to THANK the PACKERS for sealing the bag, otherwise, many foods would have been useless. All contents was contained in the plastic bag. Not only did the PACKERS do an excellent job, also, Chewy must be using up-graded packing materials. THANK YOU
don’t think it works
I don’t know how this got all these glowing reviews on here. I tried it, sprayed it all around in all the right spots, and still have a flea problem (proof of all the bites all over on my ankles). I didn’t mind the smell tho.
Does the Trick, but...
This certainly does what it says it will do, but to my family, the odor was overwhelming in the house. I'm glad to have the pest problem under control, but this is hard to breathe in the atmosphere, bothers the eyes, and takes a long time to fade away. I'd recommend it for people who are planning to be gone for a day or two and who will spray it right before they leave.
Efficient! Strong smell
100% I can see within an hour this repels fleas flys and mosquitos! Those pests do coke back but I just respray when they do. I can see how annoying these bugs are to be bothering my two dogs so really glad I got thr chance to try this out. The bottle is definitely a generous amount and size! Easy to spray. My dogs don't mind it what so ever however when I spray it and inhale it it makes my nose runny and hard to inhale not sure why but I would never spray this near Jr around children. I apply a generous coat onto my dogs fur at times too. They don't lick it or anything. Strong odor but NO a bad odor, smells similar to potent plant and natural, doesn't smell bad though. I am planning to use this entire bottle as it does work. Really happy overall with this product. I apply it also to their cage and blankets for extra precaution.
Easy to use
The Nature's Sheild Flea & Tick Home Spray comes in a large spray bottle that is easy to use. It has plant based ingredients and maximizes botanical protection with Cedarwood and Lemongrass oils. This spray kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and repels mosquitoes. It is free of parabens, dyes, and harsh chemicals. This spray is safe to use around pets, children, and around your home and is safe for indoor and outdoor use. It is safe for use on carpets, blankets, pet bedding, upholstery, rugs, patios, garages, dog runs and yards. This is a non-staining formula. It repels mosquitoes for up to an hour per application. To use it you just need to spray the surface uniformly until moist, avoid soaking. Repeat as necessary and best used year around to help reduce the appearance of fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
I received this product to try in my home. I have a Great Dane and live in a tick/mosquito dense area in NH. Our house borders the woods and water so we have a huge problem with ticks and bugs. I have used this product for several days around the house. I spray the carpets, couches and the dogs bedding to reduce the ticks that he brings in. Since using this product I have seen a reduction of those nasty things crawling around. As an experiment I took a tick I found and sprayed it, it took about 30 seconds for it to die-so it does work! I also like I can use this product around the whole family and don’t need to worry. It is cedar forward so I actually really enjoy the scent. Overall, a great product that I will continue to use Year-round especially during tick season!
Works & Smells Great!
I got this to use as a preventative because my dog does not have fleas. So I thought! I sprayed his bed and in the morning found a dead flea. My neighbor has extremely long grass and I noticed this was also for outdoors so I sprayed our patio area too. I like the scent and it doesn't affect my breathing using it indoors or out. We go to the country a lot and let our dogs run in wooded areas. I sprayed the back of my car with it in hopes of not bringing anything home. This is a great addition to their flea collar.
What a great smell
I got this as a sample to try to leave my honest review on and honestly when I got it I was thinking it was going to have a chemical smell like most of your flea and tick sprays but with it being all natural it has a wonderful smell that I love to smell around the house and with having one dog and two cats that go in and out of the house so they constantly bring fleas in house and since I started using it I have not seen any fleas in my house I also like that safe to use on our dog beds and also our personal beds and it's safe to use around our children
I have been using this spray for a short while on my doggies bed and carpet because of a flea issue. Every spring and summer this is a big issue. This stuff doesn't have a strong smell but seems to be working very well at keeping the fleas away for the most part. I have noticed she is sleeping better and not scratching all the time. Its safe to use around children and pets which is a huge plus. It sprays out evenly without soaking any thing. Works year round. Highly recommended.