Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plant-based spray with cedarwood and lemongrass helps to provide natural flea and tick prevention around your home.
- Designed to help keep your home pest-free by killing fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks—also repels mosquitoes.
- Safe for use around your pets and family members when used as directed.
- Safe for use on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets, rugs, dog runs and outdoor areas when used as directed
- Free from parabens, dyes and harsh chemicals and won’t stain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.34Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Wondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Cedarwood All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- DiatomaceousEarth Food Grade Flea & Tick Powder for Cats & Dogs, 10-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Wondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 128-oz bottle$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Flea Away Diatomaceous Earth for Dogs & Cat, 12-oz jar$15.99Chewy Price
- Cedarcide Original Biting Insect Dog & Cat Spray, Quart$39.94Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.94Autoship Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Dog Spray$12.97Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 24-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%...||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Lemongrass Oil...|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
Does the Trick, but...
This certainly does what it says it will do, but to my family, the odor was overwhelming in the house. I'm glad to have the pest problem under control, but this is hard to breathe in the atmosphere, bothers the eyes, and takes a long time to fade away. I'd recommend it for people who are planning to be gone for a day or two and who will spray it right before they leave.
I received this product to try in my home. I have a Great Dane and live in a tick/mosquito dense area in NH. Our house borders the woods and water so we have a huge problem with ticks and bugs. I have used this product for several days around the house. I spray the carpets, couches and the dogs bedding to reduce the ticks that he brings in. Since using this product I have seen a reduction of those nasty things crawling around. As an experiment I took a tick I found and sprayed it, it took about 30 seconds for it to die-so it does work! I also like I can use this product around the whole family and don’t need to worry. It is cedar forward so I actually really enjoy the scent. Overall, a great product that I will continue to use Year-round especially during tick season!
Efficient! Strong smell
100% I can see within an hour this repels fleas flys and mosquitos! Those pests do coke back but I just respray when they do. I can see how annoying these bugs are to be bothering my two dogs so really glad I got thr chance to try this out. The bottle is definitely a generous amount and size! Easy to spray. My dogs don't mind it what so ever however when I spray it and inhale it it makes my nose runny and hard to inhale not sure why but I would never spray this near Jr around children. I apply a generous coat onto my dogs fur at times too. They don't lick it or anything. Strong odor but NO a bad odor, smells similar to potent plant and natural, doesn't smell bad though. I am planning to use this entire bottle as it does work. Really happy overall with this product. I apply it also to their cage and blankets for extra precaution.
Easy to use
The Nature's Sheild Flea & Tick Home Spray comes in a large spray bottle that is easy to use. It has plant based ingredients and maximizes botanical protection with Cedarwood and Lemongrass oils. This spray kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and repels mosquitoes. It is free of parabens, dyes, and harsh chemicals. This spray is safe to use around pets, children, and around your home and is safe for indoor and outdoor use. It is safe for use on carpets, blankets, pet bedding, upholstery, rugs, patios, garages, dog runs and yards. This is a non-staining formula. It repels mosquitoes for up to an hour per application. To use it you just need to spray the surface uniformly until moist, avoid soaking. Repeat as necessary and best used year around to help reduce the appearance of fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
Works & Smells Great!
I got this to use as a preventative because my dog does not have fleas. So I thought! I sprayed his bed and in the morning found a dead flea. My neighbor has extremely long grass and I noticed this was also for outdoors so I sprayed our patio area too. I like the scent and it doesn't affect my breathing using it indoors or out. We go to the country a lot and let our dogs run in wooded areas. I sprayed the back of my car with it in hopes of not bringing anything home. This is a great addition to their flea collar.
What a great smell
I got this as a sample to try to leave my honest review on and honestly when I got it I was thinking it was going to have a chemical smell like most of your flea and tick sprays but with it being all natural it has a wonderful smell that I love to smell around the house and with having one dog and two cats that go in and out of the house so they constantly bring fleas in house and since I started using it I have not seen any fleas in my house I also like that safe to use on our dog beds and also our personal beds and it's safe to use around our children
I have been using this spray for a short while on my doggies bed and carpet because of a flea issue. Every spring and summer this is a big issue. This stuff doesn't have a strong smell but seems to be working very well at keeping the fleas away for the most part. I have noticed she is sleeping better and not scratching all the time. Its safe to use around children and pets which is a huge plus. It sprays out evenly without soaking any thing. Works year round. Highly recommended.
It works Fantastic
I received the Hartz Nature's Shield Flea and Tick Spray to try out from Hartz and it works Fantastic! I have 2 cats and 2 dogs and it's almost summertime in Florida which means the fleas are getting ready to come out. I sprayed this on the doorways, the porch door, around bedding and our bedding as well. I found nothing the next day. I was happily surprised. I would Highly recommend this product for dog or cat owners! It's a Great product!
Great Flea Prevention
Got this to try as we live in Georgia and the fleas get really bad, especially in the warmer months. We have tried alot of stuff that seems to never work. I do have them on flea pills so I got this to try around the house to help keep the fleas out of the carpet and furniture and it does seem to be helping so far. It doesn't have a bad smell, and love the fact the ingredients are plant based. Will be recommending this to everyone.
Safe for pets and humans!
I have a bad flea and tick problem in my yard and even using medicine on my dog and cat, they still bring fleas and ticks inside. I have been hesitant on using sprays because they use harsh chemicals and I don't want to hurt my fur babies! I love that I can spray this and if my dog licks his bedding, he won't be poisoned. I also love that this kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and repels mosquitoes! It also has a pleasant smell. *I recieved this free from Hartz to try and review.