Nature's Specialties Plum Silky Dog Conditioning Shampoo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cleans gently but completely, adding texture, highlights and body along the way.
- Made with aloe vera, vitamins and silk proteins for a deep conditioning that leaves fur more manageable, with a lasting sheen.
- Delicate plum fragrance leaves your pooch smelling wonderful for days.
- For home use as well as by professional groomers.
- Safe for kitties and canines of all breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Fursions Chanel 5 Type Pet Cologne, 8-oz bottle$9.77Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.28Autoship Price
- Lillian Ruff Berry Blue Brightening Dog & Cat Face & Body Wash, 16-oz bottle$18.62Chewy Price$17.69Autoship Price
- Pet Silk Rainforest Leave-In Dog & Cat Conditioner, 11.6-oz bottle$10.61Chewy Price$10.08Autoship Price
- Best Shot Ultra Wash Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$13.00List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ultra Black Color Enhancer Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$16.29List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fursions CK One Type Pet Cologne, 8-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioning Rinse, 1-gallon bottle$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, Clean Scent, 1-gal bottle$53.08Chewy Price$50.43Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-Gallon bottle$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Papaya & Awaphui Dog Deodorizing Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Dog Cologne Spray, Fresh Floral Scent, 6-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Pawfume Premium ShowDog Grooming & Finishing Dog Spray, 4-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||A Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Blend in a Proprietary Mild Shampoo Base with Aloe Vera, Silk Proteins...||A Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Blend in a Proprietary Mild Shampoo Base, Oat Grain Derivative...||—||Water, Natural Cleansers and Conditioners (Derived from Coconuts, Corn...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
I love this shampoo and have used it for the last couple of years. I have short haired dogs so can't speak for how it is for longer haired types of breeds. I absolutely LOVE the smell. I also like that it's concentrated so dilute it and it lasts for much longer than typical shampoos.
Shampoo smells great! It leaked out the top of the bottle during shipping though. Made a little bit of a mess. All in all I like the shampoo. I just wish they would have packaged it a little better so that it wouldn’t have leaked all over everything else.
The Best Shampoo
Have tried any shampoos but Pkum Siljyis by far the best.
x cheap perfume odor cre
Cheap perfume smell . My dog tried to rub it off after his bath .
Works great on my Malshi. Love the smell, performance. I feel silly writing a 5 star review for this product bc anyone that’s been to a professional groomer knows this is what they use. This brand is gold and is what I trust. It’s super concentrated so a little goes a very long way.
So good! Powerful cleaning!
My pup FELT SO clean, this doesn’t mask odors it removes them! I love it! I need a larger bottle of this.
First introduced by a groomer, I've used this for years. I used to buy directly from Natures Specialties. So glad to see it available from Chewy, shipping costs less, so there is a small savings. I love this product. Mixes well, rinses clean, great smell. I suggest a mixing bottle, as you will need that.
AMAZING! smells so good
I’ve used this product for years on my dogs! The smell last for days but don’t worry, when you’re sad the smell is gone and you don’t want to put your dog back in the tub.. they have the same scent cologne! I was so excited when I saw this on chewy, even cheaper than I pay at a local store! It lasts forever as the dilute ratio is 24:1, really nice lather, gentle clean, and smells great for days!
The scent is lovely and not at all overpowering or overly synthetic. The cost effectiveness of this product is also awesome because of its dilution ratio of 24:1. I like to dilute this in a hair color applicator bottle because I can put my finger over the tip and shake it to mix, also the long tip allows me to squeeze it down my pups back and into his fur. Lather with a Bodhi brush and you’re good to go.
Been using Paul Mitchell dog shampoo for years, this is so much better & wish I knew about this shampoo years ago