Nature's Specialties Plum Silky Dog Conditioning Shampoo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cleans gently but completely, adding texture, highlights and body along the way.
- Made with aloe vera, vitamins and silk proteins for a deep conditioning that leaves fur more manageable, with a lasting sheen.
- Delicate plum fragrance leaves your pooch smelling wonderful for days.
- For home use as well as by professional groomers.
- Safe for kitties and canines of all breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Specialties Quicker Slicker Ready To Use Dog Conditioning Spray, 1-gal bottle$63.00Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- Pawfume Premium ShowDog Grooming & Finishing Dog Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fresh Pet Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, Fresh Scent, 5-gallon concentrate bottle$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Warren London 10-in-1 Dog After Bath Leave-In Conditioning Spray, 4-oz$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Groom 'N Fresh Cologne Dog Spray, 32-oz bottle$40.50Chewy Price$42.50List Price$38.48Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Scent Dog & Cat Cologne, 2-oz bottle$4.95Chewy Price
- Pet Silk Liquid Silk Finish Dog & Cat Serum, 1-gal bottle$387.62Chewy Price
- Top Performance Fresh Pet Conditioner for Dogs & Cats, Fresh Scent, 1-gallon concentrate bottle$35.45Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.68Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-Gallon bottle$31.28Chewy Price$55.99List Price$29.72Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ultra Black Color Enhancer Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$16.29List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Espree Hypo-Allergenic Tear-Free Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.39Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||A Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Blend in a Proprietary Mild Shampoo Base with Aloe Vera, Silk Proteins...||N/A||Purified Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer...||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Sodium C14-16 alpha olefin sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine & Sodium Laureth Sulfate & Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate & PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate & PEG-150 Distearate...||Plant Derived Conditioning Shampoo With Aloe, Panthenol, Jojoba...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Shedding Control|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Shampoo smells great! It leaked out the top of the bottle during shipping though. Made a little bit of a mess. All in all I like the shampoo. I just wish they would have packaged it a little better so that it wouldn’t have leaked all over everything else.
x cheap perfume odor cre
Cheap perfume smell . My dog tried to rub it off after his bath .
Works great on my Malshi. Love the smell, performance. I feel silly writing a 5 star review for this product bc anyone that’s been to a professional groomer knows this is what they use. This brand is gold and is what I trust. It’s super concentrated so a little goes a very long way.
So good! Powerful cleaning!
My pup FELT SO clean, this doesn’t mask odors it removes them! I love it! I need a larger bottle of this.
First introduced by a groomer, I've used this for years. I used to buy directly from Natures Specialties. So glad to see it available from Chewy, shipping costs less, so there is a small savings. I love this product. Mixes well, rinses clean, great smell. I suggest a mixing bottle, as you will need that.
AMAZING! smells so good
I’ve used this product for years on my dogs! The smell last for days but don’t worry, when you’re sad the smell is gone and you don’t want to put your dog back in the tub.. they have the same scent cologne! I was so excited when I saw this on chewy, even cheaper than I pay at a local store! It lasts forever as the dilute ratio is 24:1, really nice lather, gentle clean, and smells great for days!
The scent is lovely and not at all overpowering or overly synthetic. The cost effectiveness of this product is also awesome because of its dilution ratio of 24:1. I like to dilute this in a hair color applicator bottle because I can put my finger over the tip and shake it to mix, also the long tip allows me to squeeze it down my pups back and into his fur. Lather with a Bodhi brush and you’re good to go.
Been using Paul Mitchell dog shampoo for years, this is so much better & wish I knew about this shampoo years ago
Nature's Specialties Shampoo
I've only washed my new puppy once, but really liked it. It made his coat shine and did not bother his eyes
Soft coat, smells winderful
This left my Cockapoo’s fur so soft and silky, it smells wonderful too Highly recommend this shampoo. A little goes a long way