Nature's Specialties WHAM Anti Itch Dog Spray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to provide immediate relief from severe skin discomfort and itching.
- Effective against skin irritation resulting from hot spots, brush and clipper burns or flea and tick infestations.
- Antimicrobial and antifungal to help prevent skin infections.
- Helps control biting and scratching at affected areas.
- Best if applied to a damp coat after bathing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Specialties Quick Relief Neem Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$42.90Chewy Price
- Davis Oatmeal Leave-On Dog & Cat Conditioner, 2 count$18.38Chewy Price$20.42List Price$17.46Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Silk Chamomile Enriched Creme Rinse Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.29List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Petkin Germ Removal Vanilla Scented Antibacterial Dog & Cat Shampoo, 33.8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Medicated Anti-Itch Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$48.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Vet Basics Oatmeal Protein Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price
- Bio-Groom Facial Foam Dog Cleanser, 1-gal bottle$46.50Chewy Price$44.17Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Dog Facial Cleanser, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Lillian Ruff Berry Blue Brightening Dog & Cat Face & Body Wash, 16-oz bottle$18.62Chewy Price$17.69Autoship Price
- Pet MD Oatmeal & Aloe Itch Relief Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioning Rinse, 1-gallon bottle$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||A blend of Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Salicylic Acid...||Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone...||—||Isopropanol, Propane, Butane...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||—||—||Skin & Coat Health||—||Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
It works, good product
My groomer recommended that I try this. I’m so glad she did because it has helped tremendously. My little dog does not mind me spraying her with it. I keep it refrigerated because I think the cool feels good on the skin. It also smells good so that’s a plus. The main thing is, it stops the itching. I have to reapply it throughout the day but it does work.
loves it they recommend it
our dogs love the spray they were iching like crazy until we bought the spray
Wham Anti itch
wonderful product. It stopped my dogs itching and lasted for a good 6-8hrs. I find the scent pleasant.
Wham works great
Wham stops the itch of allergies, sooths the burn of a hot spot and smells great too. I am so glad I found it.
Wham Anti itch spray
This was highly recommended by a fb dog allergy page. Works for about 15 min on my dog. Maybe will work on others.
Smell is to strong
Smell is way to strong - my dogs ran when I try to use it - went back to my original item - I donated this item to the vet
Works Great For Itches!
This was recommended to me by a dog groomer. I used it once, and no more itching. I'm pretty amazed.
Love it! Will buy again. We have a European basset with tons of wrinkles. Works great for her. Plus it smells good too.