NaturPet D Wormer Natural Remedy for Cats & Dogs, 100-ml bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Liquid natural remedy designed to help rid your furry friend of intestinal parasites.
- Contains a blend of wormwood, black walnut hull, black cumin seed, sage, fennel seed and papaya leaf.
- Works to kill and expel pinworms, whipworms, tapeworms and roundworms.
- Protects your paw-tner’s stomach and supports digestion while helping to ease gas.
- Safe for use on healthy adult dogs and cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, 4-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$5.56Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$17.43Chewy Price$16.56Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (6-mos. supply)$6.89Chewy Price$6.55Autoship Price
- EcoSMART Yard & Kennel Flea & Tick Control, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Bobbi Panter Charlie Dog Signature Outdoor Solution Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$26.60Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Pet WiPees Natural Scent Cat & Dog Ear Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Wormwood, Black Walnut Hull, Black Cumin...||Coconut Oil, Garlic Powder, Flaxseed...||Imidacloprid.||Imidacloprid.||Active Ingredients : Proprietary blend of (Brewers Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Cyanocobalamin...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||—||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||—||Hickory, Bacon||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Works great for my cat
I’ve been using this for years now, and it clears my cat’s worms after a few weeks to a month of daily use. Not sure why it works for some pets and not others, but so far it works great for my cat. That being said, it smells funky as heck, so if you have a cat that’s sensitive or picky when it comes to strong/weird scents, you might want to steer clear. I mix this into wet food and she doesn’t seem to mind the smell or taste.
My Favorite Wormer
My mom bought this for her cats and mine years ago. It lasts forever, and I finally ran out. I couldn't find it anywhere. I was so happy to find it here. I couldn't believe how quickly Chewy processes and ships orders! It was my first time purchasing from Chewy, and I was beyond happy. My cats don't like the flavor at all, so I can't add it to food or anything like that but they do seem to realize after the first couple of days that their bellies are feeling better and don't find me as bad. When I thought I wouldn't be able to get a new bottle, I was almost in a panick, and then when I got the new bottle so quickly, I was beyond happy! Chewy's packaging is also great. No concerns about damaged products.
This product didnt do anything for my cats. My cat still had tapeworms after bottle finish.
Cleared up in a week
Very helpful having both cats and dogs and it can be used for both. Pets tolerated for the first days then caught on to the medicine.
NaturPet D wormer
This product does not work it doesn't expel or kill the worm on top of that the same symptoms that was happening before the product is the same while on an after the product. My vet also said that she wouldn't recommend it. DON'T BUY THIS !!!!!!
Smells outweighs it
It smelled so mj wouldn't eat his favorite canned catfood, tuna or with milk.
Not worth it
Dose not work! Do not waste your money. I have to spend even more money on more dewormer to deworm 2 cats and 2 dogs. It said that it was Veterinary approved that is why I bought it. Now i guess i will just go through the vet.
Taste is so utterly objectionable, that despite my fervent & clever efforts, four (yes 4) cats either refused to eat or despised me for the oral administration. I tasted it and surly it is strong. For us it is not worth the money nor monumental effort.
Honestly, I don't understand bad reviews for this product. It works better than anything I've tried for my 3 cats. The ingredients are similar as to what is recommended for humans, in fact. My cats are as finicky as any, yet they have no problem with this product mixed into their food. I highly recommend it!
Keeping pets healthy the natural way!
Excellent product!! Worried about the scent but they all chomped down with no side effects.