NaturPet Intesti Care Pet Supplement, 300-g bottleBy NaturPet
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Powdered supplement designed to support the intestinal track of your furry friend.
- Helps create an inhospitable environment for roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, pinworms, whipworms and giardia.
- Contains a blend of diatomaceous earth, pumpkin seed and herbs with no harsh chemical wormers.
- Rich in silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, gallium and other trace elements.
- Supports a healthy coat, bones and digestion and safe to sprinkle over food or mix with water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Diatomaceous Earth, Pumpkin Seed, Ginger, Slippery Elm, Thyme.||N/A||Microcrystalline Cellulose, Betaine HCI, Papaya...||N/A||Lactose, Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Pineapples (Stem...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||N/A||N/A|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My puppy survived parvo which stripped her intestinal lining. She wasn't absorbing any nutrients from her food. She was barely gaining weight. She had HUGE poops which were just giant piles of diarrhea. Then my vet suggested this so I got it and started adding it to her food. Almost instantly (within a few poops) her diarrhea went away and her poops got much firmer and smaller. She started gaining weight again and is acting more like a normal pup. This helped us SO much, I can't say enough good things about it.
It seems every time i bye a powder in a plastic container it get busted open due to no packing. This one was crushed but the seal was not broken. I just need to stick with the cans and no more powders.