NaturPet Fleeze Pet Topical Powder, 60-g bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powdered supplement designed to keep pests away from your furry friend.
- Can be sprinkled directly on your paw-tner, in his bedding or in litter boxes to control odor.
- Contains diatomaceous earth, which causes ticks and fleas to dehydrate and die.
- Freshens and hydrates the skin and coat of your companion with neem.
- Soothes skin irritation and speeds up the healing of insect bites with yarrow.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout Area Treatment Spray, 14-oz can$20.21Chewy Price$19.20Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.96Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, 10.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$14.98Chewy Price$19.09List Price
- Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$27.54Chewy Price$26.16Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.03Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.88Autoship Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$5.79Chewy Price$6.46List Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz$5.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Diatomaceous Earth, Neem, Yarrow.||—||Rosemary (0.5%), Lemongrass Oil (0.5%), Eucalyptus Oil (0.5%). Inert Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate...||Active Ingredients: Geraniol 8.3%, Cornmint Oil 0.1%, Inert Ingredients 91.6%. Diatomaceous Earth...||—|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Worked great for us. We put it on the carpet and floor. We have 9 cats, of various ages and no problem. We also used flea meds as I don't feel that the powder is to be used alone. Know many feral care takers who use it on the bedding of their cats.
Didn’t work for us
I like that it is safe but didn’t help us at all. Applied directly to animals and bedding.