NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks
- With Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid to support healthy hip structure and joint function
- Helps to maintain joint flexibility, healthy bones and connective tissues and alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise by supporting synovial fluids that lubricates the joints
- Easy to administer soft chew
- Perfect for senior pets, pets with joint injuries or recovering from joint surgery
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Glucosamine Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$20.22Chewy Price$22.35List Price$19.21Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle, Pot Roast$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Disc Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Small Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.97Chewy Price$38.97List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Senior Multi Daily Formula Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Turmeric Chews Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Multi-Vitamins & Minerals Senior Dog Supplement, 300 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VetClassics S.O.D. & Boswellia Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 150 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Hip & Joint Chicken Bacon Flavored Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 60 count$35.99Chewy Price$37.77List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Hips & Joints Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), ...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 1/2 tsp) Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
131 Customer Reviews
These supplements actually work!
These supplements help my 12-year-old Aussie with hip dysplasia lead a pretty active life. We are grateful that we haven’t had to resort to more severe interventions like surgery - as was recommended by our veterinarian.
Dog loves these
My dog had these but in the big chewable round pill form and it was soo hard to get him to eat them. But these ones being soft and chewy he loves them!
My cat will not eat these
My cat will not eat these. If I break them up and put them in his food he won't eat his food - and this cat LOVES to eat! He accepts most food and treats readily, but he won't touch these.
No morning limping
I noticed my 10 yr old German Shepard mix starting limping during our morning walks. He’s been taking 3 w/breakfast for 2 months now and it seems to do the trick. No limping. What’s nice too, is there’s no odor when stored in the refrigerator.
Most people don't think about their dogs aging with arthritis until they are diagnosed and they are in pain and their quality of life changes. I started my 14yr old dog on these as soon as vet saw arthritis developing and he has been doing so much better. Now my younger dogs, ages 2 and 6, are taking these 2x day and the hope is they will not develop joint pain in their old age. I only adopt rescues and you never know the history of their parents so I have to be more vigilant in their care. 4 stars because my other dogs are young
seems to help
Seems to work for our mix lab. they are horse size tablets though so i put 30 days worth in a small food processor to powder them up and mix her daily portion by grams along with an omega chew into her evening wet food. she doesn’t mind it this way at all and after a few weeks i do believe it is helping her regularly now and much better than the full spectrum cbd we were using prior.. this is kinda pricey so we stock up on it whenever it is on sale/etc, well worth doing so and great for dogs like labs and german shepherds prone to joint issues..
Too soon to evaluate
Only 2nd week on double starting dose. Too soon to evaluate if it's helping my dog.
Soothing hips and joints
Our 11 year old started getting hot spots. Vet recommended trying joint supply. Wow, no more chewing biting hot spots and she loves them as a treat. Spreading them out one each morning noon night
We have been using this product for over a month, and have seen definet changes in my 9 years dog, and he loves them. If he could would probably eat over food. I don't understand how dogs don't like. Add a little peanut butter to them? Ordering more today.
This product works
Our eight year old black mouth cur loves walking to the beach and swimming in the ocean. We were recently heartbroken watching her struggle to get up and walk across the room following her beloved outdoor activity. We immediately did some research, went to the local pet store and purchased the NaturVet Arthrisoothe product in the smallest container available and were shocked when our picky eater gobbled them down. The next morning our dog was running and jumping around like a 3 month old puppy. With out hesitation we added this to our Chewy Autoship account. We were emotional with joy in seeing our dog out of pain and enjoying her life again. We hope it works for you as well as it did for us.