NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks
- With Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin and Hyaluronic Acid to support healthy hip structure and joint function
- Helps to maintain joint flexibility, healthy bones and connective tissues and alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise by supporting synovial fluids that lubricates the joints
- Easy to administer soft chew
- Perfect for senior pets, pets with joint injuries or recovering from joint surgery
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 365 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 5,000 count$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.50Chewy Price$57.75List Price$26.13Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 240 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 120 count$24.49Chewy Price$23.27Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Probiotic BD Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$40.00Chewy Price$72.83List Price$38.00Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hip & Joint Plus Omegas Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- VetriScience UT Strength Stat Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$20.00Chewy Price$38.85List Price$19.00Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Senior Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$12.34Chewy Price$41.99List Price$11.72Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 1 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.00Chewy Price$44.48List Price$25.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 1/2 tsp) Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...||Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
129 Customer Reviews
My cat will not eat these
My cat will not eat these. If I break them up and put them in his food he won't eat his food - and this cat LOVES to eat! He accepts most food and treats readily, but he won't touch these.
No morning limping
I noticed my 10 yr old German Shepard mix starting limping during our morning walks. He’s been taking 3 w/breakfast for 2 months now and it seems to do the trick. No limping. What’s nice too, is there’s no odor when stored in the refrigerator.
Most people don't think about their dogs aging with arthritis until they are diagnosed and they are in pain and their quality of life changes. I started my 14yr old dog on these as soon as vet saw arthritis developing and he has been doing so much better. Now my younger dogs, ages 2 and 6, are taking these 2x day and the hope is they will not develop joint pain in their old age. I only adopt rescues and you never know the history of their parents so I have to be more vigilant in their care. 4 stars because my other dogs are young
seems to help
Seems to work for our mix lab. they are horse size tablets though so i put 30 days worth in a small food processor to powder them up and mix her daily portion by grams along with an omega chew into her evening wet food. she doesn’t mind it this way at all and after a few weeks i do believe it is helping her regularly now and much better than the full spectrum cbd we were using prior.. this is kinda pricey so we stock up on it whenever it is on sale/etc, well worth doing so and great for dogs like labs and german shepherds prone to joint issues..
Too soon to evaluate
Only 2nd week on double starting dose. Too soon to evaluate if it's helping my dog.
Soothing hips and joints
Our 11 year old started getting hot spots. Vet recommended trying joint supply. Wow, no more chewing biting hot spots and she loves them as a treat. Spreading them out one each morning noon night
We have been using this product for over a month, and have seen definet changes in my 9 years dog, and he loves them. If he could would probably eat over food. I don't understand how dogs don't like. Add a little peanut butter to them? Ordering more today.
This product works
Our eight year old black mouth cur loves walking to the beach and swimming in the ocean. We were recently heartbroken watching her struggle to get up and walk across the room following her beloved outdoor activity. We immediately did some research, went to the local pet store and purchased the NaturVet Arthrisoothe product in the smallest container available and were shocked when our picky eater gobbled them down. The next morning our dog was running and jumping around like a 3 month old puppy. With out hesitation we added this to our Chewy Autoship account. We were emotional with joy in seeing our dog out of pain and enjoying her life again. We hope it works for you as well as it did for us.
I’m Assuming Tastes Bad
My oldest cat has developed arthritis, so I have been trying different supplements to help her not be in as much pain. I got these because she didn’t like the liquid that much and I thought, she has never said no to a treat, so this might do the trick. They got here and smelled just as nasty as the liquid and she refused to eat one. Luckily, they do crumble easily so tried that and sprinkled into her food and mixed it up. She refused to eat for 2 days. So, that is why I gave it 1 star. With all of the technology and things, hopefully soon they will start making them smell better so the animals will eat them easier. Otherwise she’s staying in pain and waddling around.
This is the best supplement in the world! I have no problem giving it to my pooch Tyson !