NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Support soft chews are the ideal product for your pet’s essential needs: digestion, skin and coat, and vitamins and minerals
- Digestive enzymes help support proper digestion and a healthy digestive tract
- Omega-3, 6 and 9 for healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin for added joint support in dogs
- Vitamins and minerals to support overall health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Canine Plus Duck Flavored Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$12.25Chewy Price$17.85List Price$11.64Autoship Price
- DVM Daily Soft Chews Multi Vitamin for Dogs, 120 count bag$27.79Chewy Price$26.40Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Probios Soft Chews with Probiotics Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 60 count$19.48Chewy Price$18.51Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 120 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Brewer's Yeast Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 500 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 60 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Lactoquil Healthy Digestive System Soft Chews for Dogs, 75 count bottle$27.79Chewy Price$26.40Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Allerg-Eze Chewable Tablets Respiratory Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$6.39Chewy Price$16.49List Price$6.07Autoship Price
- Probios Soft Chews with Prebiotics Supplement for Small Dogs, 120 count$15.75Chewy Price$14.96Autoship Price
- NaturVet Omega-Gold Plus Salmon Oil Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- NaturVet Stool Ease Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 40 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin...||Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (30 mg) 1.4% Calcium 3.30% Phosphorus 2.56% Potassium 0.00% Magnesium 0.00023 mg Iron 1 mg Copper 0.050 mg Manganese 0.060 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Iodine 0.052 mg Vitamin A 450 IU Vitamin D3 100 IU Vitamin E 2 IU Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.819 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg Niacin 10 mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.082 mg Vitamin B12 0.0002 mg Cobalt 0.014 mg Ingredients: Glycerine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl (Shellfish), Fructooligosaccharides (Fos), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Brain Health...|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
394 Customer Reviews
Take your vitamins
My girl loves these.! Our word for her daily multivitamin is “ candy” and it’s one of her favorite things. She needs a multivitamin for her malabsorption issue to be sure that she is covered!
Dogs won’t eat.
I’ve 3 dogs and not a single one will eat them. So it’s impossible to know if they will help in anyway. - Wish they were a nice flavor for them.
My dogs love this. I have one dog that has a nervous stomach and this helps her keep her food down.
Ok & Affordable
Black lab very athletic, 3 yrs old I wanted her to start on a supplement. I felt this was the best for the bang I do 2 chews per day. I'm just unsure of all the added ingredients so I'm sure I'll change it up after these are gone. Our small dog will not take them. I want a clean ingredient dog vitamin by Dr. Gary PLZ. His dog food is amazing that I get here at Chewy. I am very particular and do a lot of leg work with research.
Like Flintstones Vitamins for Dogs
I'm sure there are better vitamins out there as far as ingredients but these are soft & my doggies look forward to getting one every morning. I give them one then have my coffee in peace before I feed them. They are soft enough to break up for my toy breeds.
amount in product
There's suppose to be 120 pills.I shouldn't have to order them every 2 months.
Healthier older dogs
I don't know how many different vitamin supplements I have tried and we have thrown away all of them except NaturVet. We have had them on the vitamins for over a month now and all seem to be able to be like when they were younger and are able to enjoy more out of life. Our youngest is 4 and the other 2 are at least 14. All were rescue so not sure of exact ages. Yes, I would recommend this.
Greatest to have
Very good item have more than enough to the ask for good amount of time before I have to get some more and it’s very helpful to my dog.
Great for my pet
I have been giving these vitamins to my pet for two months and she has energy but now she has more. A few times a week she has wet fur around her eyes, I have notice it's dwindling. Love this product.
I’ve been cooking my 14 year old’s food for 2 years. She gets a very well balanced diet. However, in order to make sure I’m not missing anything I’ve also been giving her these supplements. She’s doing very well on them.