NaturVet Aller-991 Plus White Willow Bark Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recommended to help support the nervous system in reducing stress, tension, anxiety and discomfort often associated with excessive scratching due to seasonal allergies
- Helps reduce stress related chewing & scratching
- Unique blend of white willow bark, thiamine and L-tryptophan helps reduce stress & tension
- Active Ingredients: White Willow Bark, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Colostrum, L-tryptophan and Melatonin
- Calming aid plus allergy relief
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healthy Breeds Hip & Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Synovial-3 Joint Health Formulation Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$48.21Chewy Price$45.80Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Lawn Savor Soft Chew Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$12.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pill-Masker Peanut Butter Flavor Paste Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz bottle$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$21.50Chewy Price$20.43Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Furbliss Skin & Coat Daily Omega Soft Grilled Chicken Dog Supplements, 120 count$32.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Milk Replacer Puppy Supplement, 12-oz bottle$34.97Chewy Price$33.22Autoship Price
- DealReady Pet Go Good Gut Probiotic Dog Supplement, 90 Count$26.99Chewy Price$32.49List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz$26.97Chewy Price$31.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- OZLOO Hip & Joint Pork Flavored Chewable Tablet Supplement for Small & Medium Adult Dogs, 30 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: White Willow Bark, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate...||Active Ingredients: (Per 3 Gram Tablet) Chamomile Flower, Passion Flower, Thiamine Mononitrate...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
HELPS MY DOG WITH ALLERGIES
My boy has allergies to just about everything. Have tried most of the supplements on here and ONP website. This is the only supplement that seems to calm his itching, sneezing, watery eyes, coughing, scooting, still chews on paws but a whole lot less without stomach issues. But the precaution warning has me worried: Use caution with long term use due to tannin content. Caution with concomitant use of MAO inhibitors and sedatives. I don't see tannin listed on the ingredients list and I give him a herbal calming chew from time to time (he's a little hyperactive) and worry that might be considered a sedative. Really not wanting to use an allergy RX due to side effects but really want to use this product. I use it for a week or so when his symptoms lessen, then go off it because of the warnings. He is 48 pounds so I give him 1 1/2 in the AM meal and same PM meal. Works way better for him than Benadryl which makes him more hyper and doesn't lessen his symptoms as well as this product. Wish it came in a bigger size 60 - 90 tabs.
Have had better success with a different product
I like NaturVet products so I decided to try this over their Allergy Aid Chews. I did not see a difference in my dobie whatsoever but was happy that he would even consider eating them since he is a picky eater.
WORKS! Read weight/dosage section!
Bottle says to give your dogs FOUR at ONE TIME if they weigh over 61 pounds. My guy weighs over 65 so I gave him 4. He ate them and 35-60 minutes later he was drowsy and fell asleep. You MUST follow the feeding guide! If your dog weighs 20 pounds or less give them 1 tab. If your dog weighs 21-40 pounds give them 2 tabs at once. If your dog weighs 41-60 pounds give them 3 tabs at once. If your dog weighs 61 pounds and over give them 4 tabs at once. DON’T stretch the amount out during the day. That is NOT how it works. It must be given in ONE dose and eatten together as a dosage, like medicine. Do not exceed 4 in one 24 hour period. My dog never had this before and we gave 4 tabs to him on an empty stomach prior to feeding. He weighs 65 pounds. In a hour he was drowsy and fell asleep for the long 6 hour drive home from AZ to San Diego. He never got sick and it helped him to stay calm while he waits for surgery in a few days (nasal infection due to possible foreign object in nostril). I DO recommend. It is an amazing natural product! :) I hope this helps anyone reading the reviews. I read other reviews and found that their reasons for this “not working” for their dog was caused by lack of direction comprehension. I can see how it would confusing.
These do not work
These say 1a day. I have tried up to 4a day with my 12# dog and still nothing has calmed her down. I do not recommend these for anyone. :(
Works fairly fast
Gave prior to vet check up & wasn't as spastic as normal.
I didn't notice anything change
I was hoping this product would relieve some "spring itch" my pooch has and calm him down at night, when he wants to be out chasing coons up a tree. I didn't notice any help in either scenario for him. That's not to say it won't work for another dog.
Good Product still in testing phase
It says to give my dog 4 tab but he really only needs one. It calms him down quite a bit. Thanks
For my dog it didn't work
My dog did eat these, hidden in a piece of hotdog, although they didn't appear to have an effect on him. I increased the dosage the next day, but still didn't notice anything.
Our Jack Russell was continuously itching and biting himself despite many desperate attempts to remedy this situation. We introduced half a tablet twice a day of Aller911 and his symptoms have all but completely abated. This was the perfect match for him. Every dog's situation is different, but for ours, this was the answer.
The product works very well.
My dog loves the flavor of this product, so I didn't have to hide it in her food. After she began taking this product, it has helped her to relax and stop biting and scratching herself so much. This product does exactly what I had hoped and expected it to do. So I will continue to buy these.