NaturVet Aloe & Baby Powder Scent Dog & Cat Ear Wash
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for cats and dogs of all life stages
- Formula consists of natural active ingredients for cleaning the ear canal
- Made with Tea Tree Oil which has natural antimicrobial properties along with soothing aloe
- Gentle yet effective formula designed to help dissolve ear wax and remove foreign debris. Also helps to reduce ear odor and is safe for routine ear cleaning.
- Designed to help dissolve ear wax & remove foreign debris safely without harming your pet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash + Dry Combo Pack for Dogs, 2-pack$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Ear Therapy, 4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Virbac Epi-Soothe Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.33Chewy Price$16.19List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- Pet MD Otic Clean Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Pet MD Tris Flush Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 12-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$5.50Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- PetSilver Antimicrobial Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 8-oz bottle$21.77Chewy Price$25.99List Price$20.68Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Care Non-Oily Dog Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$99.22Chewy Price$110.24List Price$94.26Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Zn4.5 Otic Natural Ear Care Solution with Complexed Zinc, 2-oz bottle$22.36Chewy Price$28.75List Price$21.24Autoship Price
- Dogtor Doolittle Happy Pads Natural Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tube$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Palmer's for Pets Direct Relief Lotion Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price
- Four Paws Healthy Promise Pet Ear Wash for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$8.03Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Witch Hazel, Deionized Water, Glycerine...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Alpha-Hydroxy...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Isopropanol...||Deionized Water, Denatured Alcohol, Distilled Eucalyptus Oil...||—|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
137 Customer Reviews
I have an American Pointer, with hound ears. She was an abused rescue that spent most of her life as "unadoptable " at the animal control facility. Her ears were badly impacted with ear mites and infections. The vet was unable to solve the issue long term, this product really does a wonderful and thorough job with no discomfort to the dog.
I like to use this earwash at every bath. I find it keeps their ears very clean and fresh. I finish off with a cotton pad to dry and wipe off the gunk they may shake out. Their ears are so clean, you could eat off them. Highly recommend
Ear wash. For dogs the best
The absolute best. And I love the smell. I love chewy. Always order shipped on time. Never a problem. Easy website
Easy to use. No strong smells. And works well on my miniature dachshund.
An ear infection from dirty ears led me to find this ear cleaner. It’s gentle enough to use as much as desired. His ears are healed and will stay that way
Great ear cleaner
This product is very easy to use and leaves a great smell. Breaks down the wax to make for easier removal. I have been using this product for a very long time and it never lets me down.
This is not for cats
This cleaner contains tea tree oil. It cant be recommended for cats.
Saved my German Shepherd’s ear issues from wasps and mosquitoes
my GSD loves running in our property full of trees and bushes and vegetables and fruit, therefore flying insects seem to land in his ears, he scratches with dirt on his paws, causing him to shake his head, this product along with the pads have been just what he needed. Great product!
Ear Wash for Dogs
I have a Cocker Spaniel and it is important to keep their ear clean. I love the smell of this wash and easy to apply.
works great, smells great
My cat doesn't love getting her ears cleaned, but we do love this product. Gentle but effective for regular use (she has topical medicine applied to her inner ear daily). Nice smell too.