NaturVet Aloe & Baby Powder Scent Dog & Cat Ear Wash
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for cats and dogs of all life stages
- Formula consists of natural active ingredients for cleaning the ear canal
- Made with Tea Tree Oil which has natural antimicrobial properties along with soothing aloe
- Gentle yet effective formula designed to help dissolve ear wax and remove foreign debris. Also helps to reduce ear odor and is safe for routine ear cleaning.
- Designed to help dissolve ear wax & remove foreign debris safely without harming your pet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Hypo-Allergenic Gentle Coconut Puppy & Kitten Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$165.60Chewy Price$184.00List Price$157.32Autoship Price
- DealPaw Plunger Medium for Dogs, Black$22.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealJohn Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo for Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealArk Naturals Ears All Right Dog & Cat Gentle Cleaning Lotion, 4-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealVet's Best Hot Spot Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealJohn Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$5.61Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.33Autoship Price
- DealArk Naturals Neem Protect Dog & Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealConairPRO Dog Nail Clippers, Large$10.49Chewy Price
- DealBuddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Conditioner Rinse, 16-oz bottle$10.33Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.81Autoship Price
- DealPaw Plunger Large for Dogs, Black$28.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Witch Hazel, Deionized Water, Glycerine...||Deionized Water, Witch Hazel, Glycerin...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Isopropanol...||Dicalcium Phosphate Powder, Parachlorometaxylenol|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
137 Customer Reviews
I have an American Pointer, with hound ears. She was an abused rescue that spent most of her life as "unadoptable " at the animal control facility. Her ears were badly impacted with ear mites and infections. The vet was unable to solve the issue long term, this product really does a wonderful and thorough job with no discomfort to the dog.
I like to use this earwash at every bath. I find it keeps their ears very clean and fresh. I finish off with a cotton pad to dry and wipe off the gunk they may shake out. Their ears are so clean, you could eat off them. Highly recommend
Ear wash. For dogs the best
The absolute best. And I love the smell. I love chewy. Always order shipped on time. Never a problem. Easy website
Easy to use. No strong smells. And works well on my miniature dachshund.
An ear infection from dirty ears led me to find this ear cleaner. It’s gentle enough to use as much as desired. His ears are healed and will stay that way
Great ear cleaner
This product is very easy to use and leaves a great smell. Breaks down the wax to make for easier removal. I have been using this product for a very long time and it never lets me down.
This is not for cats
This cleaner contains tea tree oil. It cant be recommended for cats.
Saved my German Shepherd’s ear issues from wasps and mosquitoes
my GSD loves running in our property full of trees and bushes and vegetables and fruit, therefore flying insects seem to land in his ears, he scratches with dirt on his paws, causing him to shake his head, this product along with the pads have been just what he needed. Great product!
Ear Wash for Dogs
I have a Cocker Spaniel and it is important to keep their ear clean. I love the smell of this wash and easy to apply.
works great, smells great
My cat doesn't love getting her ears cleaned, but we do love this product. Gentle but effective for regular use (she has topical medicine applied to her inner ear daily). Nice smell too.