NaturVet Bitter YUCK! No Chew Dog, Cat & Horse Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Water-based, alcohol-free formula will not sting or stain and convenient trigger sprayer makes applying quick and easy.
- Has an unappealing taste, making chewing on the particular object unpleasant to decrease the unwanted behavior.
- Stops pets from chewing on hot spots, sores, wounds, bandages, paws, tails and manes, bandages, furniture, drapes, plants and wood.
- For outdoor and indoor use, so it can be used on or around plants.
- Made in the USA with ingredients you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-188 Replacement Battery, 4 count$33.04Chewy Price$34.76List Price
- PetSafe 6-Volt RFA-18 Alkaline Replacement Battery$3.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- PetSafe 9-Volt PAC11-12067 Replacement Battery$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Black, 3/4-in$14.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG SDT00-11907 SD-400 & SD-800 Series Receiver Battery Kit$28.95Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- SportDOG Regular Plastic Dog Training Dummy, White$7.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Yellow, 1-in$14.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-12544 SR-300 Replacement Receiver Battery Kit$27.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- PetSafe Boundary Flags, 50 count$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-1175 Roy Gonia Clear Competition Dog Whistle$6.95Chewy Price
- Wyze 1080P HD Video Doorbell Camera Pro$99.98Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Bittering Agent (0.075%)., Inert Ingredients: Water and Sodium Bicarbonate....||—||—||Water, Natural Bitter Agents, Isopropanol 20%, Lemon Extract.||Deionized Water, Bittering Agent, Citric Acid.|
|Lifestage||Adult||—||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—||Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Material||—||—||Stainless Steel, Metal||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Ferret||—|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
390 Customer Reviews
Chewy grade A company
I have been buying from Chewy for over 10 years, great selection of items including prescriptions. Quick delivery and free for orders over $49. The two times in ten years we had 1 problem (coat size, we ordered wrong size) they immediately credited my account and told me to donate to shelter. Complete satisfaction with CHEWY!
Didn’t work for my heavy chewer
It does have quite a bitter taste (I could taste it just from spraying it!), but unfortunately did not work for my heavy-chewer teething lab pup who just wants to chew on wood right now. It really seems to be dependent on the dog as I have friends this stuff has worked for.
help with delivery
products great as always, but cannot get Fed X to deliver properly. Chewy added to my address deliver to back porch, now they don't get to front door. Only half way up sidewalk from driveway. Need your help with this, busy street, rain wat boxes. Thanks Lee Zufall
AWFUL - DOESN'T WORK
We soaked our dog's harness with this this. Not only does it not stop her chewing on it, but she seems to like it. Would give it a zero rating but that isn't available.
Taste didn't last
My dog definitely doesn't like the taste of it but didn't last very long on the items she wasn't supposed to chew. If you spray every 30 mins so it doesn't dry it may work better
Yuck is right
Accidentally got on hands. And YUCK! My dogs didnt mind the taste tho.
Didn't deter my puppy
I sprayed this on the chair legs my puppy wanted to chew on and he ran over and chewed on the wet spray. Ineffective.
The smell is awful & the vapor drift if you get it in your nostrils or on your tongue is just terrible. But as for working for my cat it works great on any surface I put it on he stays away.
Tastes yucky - just like it should!!!
Wiped some on the outside of my big dog’s ears so the puppy wouldn’t bite them - worked like a charm!
Our dog Trooper had an operation and he had to be in his cone of shame long after the incision was healed because he kept licking it. I sprayed this on his incision and yes it kept him from licking it. On my dog it lasts for a couple of days before you have to spray it again. Thanks for a great product.