NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Crafted with a palatable garlic flavor.
- Contains topy quality debittered yeast that dogs and cats love.
- Excellent natural source of B-vitamins to help maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Contains Vitamin C, an important antioxidant that helps protect against free radicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 120 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Disc Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 180 count$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seaweed Calcium Dog & Cat Supplement, 12-oz$19.49Chewy Price$33.50List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Shed Defense Seafood & Fish Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 5.3-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- VetriScience UT Strength Stat Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$20.00Chewy Price$38.85List Price$19.00Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 17-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Maltodextrin, Dried Whey...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavoring...||Soybean Oil, Glyceryl Monooleate, Water...||Active Ingredients: Anchovy Oil, Olive Oil, Flaxseed Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control, Heart Care|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
162 Customer Reviews
Amazing flea remedy
I live in Florida where fleas breed uncontrollably and I have multiple animals. I put all 9 of my furbabies on these pills and after 2 solid months I have ZERO fleas on my animals or in my home. That's unheard of in Florida! It takes some time to get in their system so be patient, but it really does work! No need to poison your pets with chemicals this is totally holistic and effective. Plus all my babies have softer fur and healthier skin. I'm amazed.
I much prefer this for fleas and ticks over Rx medication as dogs and cats have died from Bravecto. I like that it is natural and the dogs eat these pills like a treat. Thank
Our cats are happy again!
Thank you for providing what used to be a commonly available product necessary for feline health. Our cats are excited to have these vitamins again.
Great for repelling fleas
My cats don't get any fleas when I use this. They're both just over 10 pounds, so they each get 2 tablets per day. If I run out, suddenly I find fleas in my house. I dropped a pill on the floor in front of Zephyr, who ate it off the floor before I could pick it up. Now, I set 2 pills down in front of her, tell her, Eat This, and she does. Mister Kitty needs to have the pills placed on the back of his tongue, but I don't need to push them down his throat. 2 happy cats. I refuse to use toxic, carcinogenic chemicals to repel fleas. I won't have that stuff in my house. I don't know and I don't are if it helps the skin and coat, I'm just concerned about repelling fleas.
My cat loves them!
I got these initially for my dog but he’s so picky and will not eat them! I was going to give them away to a friend, but figured I’d try to see if my cats would be interested. My two girl kitties did not want them but my boy kitty was crazy for them!!! He loves them! It worked out too because he deals with dry skin/occasional scabbing around his neck and chin. It’s gotten better since switching his food but it’s still persistent. Maybe this will work for him? Im excited to see! He’s about 16 pounds, so I’ll give him 3 a day and see how it goes!
My dog loves it and eats it like a treat. His fur and stool is so much better since I give him these yeast tablets every day. Great product. Super fast delivery.
I have a 3 yr old St Bernard and 2 cats. I have been giving these tablets to them for 3 years. They have never had fleas. My dog draws a lot of attention and people always comment on how beautiful and healthy his coat looks. Granted, I have to give my dog 14 tablets a day but it's well worth it.
Great item but my cats won’t eat it
Love the idea of this item so I bought the small one for them to try. I had ordered it before my dog had passed so I figured if the cats didn’t eat it the dog would lol so much for that plan. Anyway the cats sniff it but won’t eat it like they used too w the other brand I had previously purchased. The $ of this was way better especially for the large bottle.
KEEPING THOSE STRANGERS AWAY
My Louie kitty hasn't had these in awhile. I am hoping they will work as they did before and keep those little "strangers" (fleas) AWAY! I know they will, he just hasn't had enough in his system yet.
It's so simple, yet beneficial, for my cat. She enjoys it.