NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Powder Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support and maintain a healthy urinary tract
- Formulated with Echinacea to provide support for a healthy immune system
- Active ingredients include cranberry extract, Echinacea, Vitamin C and Oregon Grape Root
- Tasty non-fat dry milk formula that is easy to administer
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$9.50Chewy Price$9.03Autoship Price
- NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- NaturVet GrassSaver Chewable Tablets Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 500 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Beef Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.79Chewy Price$15.50List Price$14.05Autoship Price
- NaturVet GrassSaver Wafers Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Natural Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.65-oz bottle$14.70Chewy Price$29.50List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- American BioSciences DGP All Natural Support Mobility & Flexibility Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 60 count$27.75Chewy Price$29.96List Price
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Softgels Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$18.66Chewy Price$21.95List Price$17.73Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable Tablet Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 90 count$37.99Chewy Price$41.80List Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea Purpurea, Vitamin C...||Cranberry Concentrate. Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Rice Flour‚ Silicon Dioxide. Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Rice Flour‚ Silicon Dioxide....||Whey Protein, Cranberry Extract, Marshmallow Root...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Echinacea, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed, Rehmannia, Wild Yam Root...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Bacon, Liver, Meat||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
118 Customer Reviews
My collie started with a UTI years ago and after trying several antibiotics, which did not work, I purchased Cranberry Relief. Within 4-5 days her UTI was resolved. I kept her on the maintenance dose for a few months and then stopped it. Just recently, she started with the same symptoms again, so I ordered a new supply and within a few days she was fine. I will again keep her on the maintenance dose for a while, but will always keep it handy. This product is superior to any antibiotics used for urinary tract infections, and it is completely natural with good supplements, some of which we take ourselves, from our local health food store, to boost immunity. I highly recommend this product.
I just ordered this a few days ago because one of my cats is a Manx cat with Manx syndrome which means because she does not have a tail she does not feel her back and very well so she drips urine and drops poop in various places and she gets bladder infections quite often because her bladder is never totally empty because she can't really feel it. This just in the couple of days she has been eating it her urine smells less rancid and she is not dripping urine. It is amazing and I really was afraid I was going to have to put it in tunafish but there is so little taste and so little odor that I can put it in a can of Friskies pate and all of the cats eat it purrfectly fine. I have tried salmon oil and olive oil and stuff like that and they will not eat it unless it is in tunafish which I don't really like to feed them because I hate the smell and it is not the best for them but they will actually eat this stuff in the Friskies pate. So far I am so very happy!
I like this because it's more natural I also like the fact that my cats don't mind eating it I just sprinkle a little on their food and it keeps everything running fine
This is everything!!!
My 8 mo old cat kept having issues. Ear mites, allergic reactions, and then his urine started to become extremely alkaline. I have pH changing litter, and this started to worry me. I ruled out all conditions that are related to a cat having basic urine and I didn’t know what was wrong. I did some research and decided to give this a try! I have been giving it to my cat for only 2.5 days and his urine is back into normal range!! I can’t even believe it! I paired it with Purina’s pro plan wet food, specifically for urinary tract health. They work perfectly!
Nope! I'm not going to eat this no matter how you disguise it!
My cat has urinary troubles so got this to help him. He smelled the wet food I mixed it in and refused it! I've tried it in his favorite food too with no luck. So I have to put it in food and poke it down his throat. After 3 days of doing this, it did seem to help, so will keep it for further trouble and just have to poke it in his mouth!
not for my cat
My male diabetic cat started frequenting the litter box as well as licking immediately after. While waiting for his vet appointment I purchased this. I tried putting this powder in a variety of gravies, broth and his favorite food and he would not eat it at all. In fact none of my five cats would. So I am now using it on my 12-year-old dog. I will send an update after a few weeks
My little guy has kidney stones and very susceptible to UTI's. He seemed to be having symptoms again and I started him on this twice a day and so far it has worked very well to keep his problems in check. I plan on supplementing his food a few times a week with this and hope it keeps his UTI issues at bay.
Keeps UTIs away
We've been giving this to our Boston for a few years. He is prone to UTIs and this Cranberry Relief really helps keep them away or helps heal one when he does get one. He's a picky eater but does not mind this on his food.
great for dehydrated dog
My dog struggles to drink enough water so we worry about her urinary track health. We found this and have been adding it into her food everyday and its already begun helping her issues.
I still can’t believe how well this stuff works! My cat was having frequent UTI issues, and I was constantly dealing with her going pee outside the litter box. We always eventually end up having to take her to the vet. We tried the super expensive specialty diet foods, but nothing seemed to work, it just kept coming back. About a year ago I discovered this product and decided to give it a shot. Since we started adding a scoop of this to her breakfast every day, there hasn’t been one single recurrence. So very happy! We mix it in with wet food, and she hasn’t ever seemed to notice that it’s in there, so there’s never been a problem getting her to take it either. And with it being well under $20 for a 3 month supply, it’s very affordable. I highly recommend giving it a try if your cat has any urinary problems!