NaturVet Hemp 2-in-1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner with Argan & Coconut, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shampoo and conditioner combination designed to cleanse and condition the coat and skin, removing dirt and grime.
- Features a pleasant lemon verbena scent.
- Crafted with a blend of hemp seed oil, argan oil and coconut oil to help replenish the moisture balance in your pet’s skin and coat.
- Easy to use—shake before use, wet pet with warm water, massage into coat from head to tail for 2-4 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Made in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility and formulated by veterinarians.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Espree Oatmeal & Baking Soda Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo with Oat & Aloe, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Deodorizing Dog Shampoo with Oatmeal & Honey, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Espree Tea Tree & Aloe Vera Dog Shampoo, 20-oz$12.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Kibble Pet Silky Coat Warm Vanilla & Amber Grooming Dog Shampoo, 13.5-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$22.00List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Palmer's for Pets Superior Polish Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- ECOS for Pets! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$6.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.62Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Oatmeal 'n Baking Soda 15:1 Concentrate Dog Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$52.00Chewy Price$94.99List Price$49.40Autoship Price
- PawPerfect Replacement Rollers, 6 count$9.99Chewy Price
- RELIQ Paw Spa Dog & Cat Lotion, 2.3-oz tub$12.49Chewy Price$12.88List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Espree Luxury Remoisturizer Dog Conditioner, 1-gallon$36.49Chewy Price$34.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Naturally Derived Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Foaming Agents and Moisturizers...||Water, Surfactants, Thickening Agent...||Purified Water, Naturally Derived Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Foaming Agents and Moisturizers...||Purified Water, Naturally Derived Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Foaming Agents and Moisturizers...||Water, Surfactants, Thickening Agent...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||—||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Such a great surprise to have a doggie shampoo that’s natural with no heavy perfume smells. Sulfate, paraben,& cruelty free. I often clean Rudi’s beard after his dinner ( gets fish oil) which takes away the fish scent. I will continue to purchase this find.
Smooth Skin and Coat
I purchased this for my short-haired chihuahua after he began having skin issues. This provided relief as well as a shiny coat! The smell is wonderful—natural and clean!
Easy to use
I’ve only used the shampoo and conditioner in one a couple of times on two of my dogs. It is a nice time saver. It does have a rather strong unpleasant smell. But it did leave both of my babies soft and shiny.
I love this shampoo for my dog! Makes coat soft and shiny. I would buy it again.
Pretty great quality
My dog is allergic to oats so you can only imagine how difficult it is to find a hydrating shampoo and conditioner that soothes his dry skin. I usually let it sit for close to 10 mins and then rinse and it keeps his fur soft and glossy. After the first week he will begin to have dandruff but it was greatly reduced
I used this on my brother’s black Labrador that has severe skin allergies and dry, flaky patches. I wanted to put this 2-1 shampoo & conditioner to the ultimate test since the medicated shampoo that was provided by their veterinarian has had no effect. I lathered and rinsed the Labrador twice, then completely dried her off with a drying towel and blow dryer. She literally looked like a different dog! Her coat was shiny, no longer flaky, and somehow managed to remove the unpleasant odor that she has always had due to her allergies (even after baths)! We could tell she felt 110% better and did not scratch at her normal hot spot areas that entire evening. If this shampoo & conditioner can work on my brother’s Labrador, I am confident it could work for your dog!
made his hair soft n smellin' good. two in one worth it.
This is the best shampoo & conditioner combo I’ve found for myYorkie. It leaves him shiny and soft without an extra conditioner, which he enjoys because his bath time is shorter.
its okay but...
Its not a bad product. Smells nice. Wish some of it had not spilled. The bottle was sticky and gross when i got it. Overall im not sure it’s doing anything different.
It smells great and my dogs coat was very shiny. However, it did not work on her dry skin.