NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Liquid supplement that helps your furry friend feel more relaxed during stressful times.
- Features a unique blend of thiamine, L-tryptophan, chamomile, ginger, valerian and hemp seed oil.
- Helps promote rest and relaxation in your paw-tner with ginger to support sensitive stomachs.
- Ideal for daily stressors like fireworks, thunderstorms, separation and trips to the vet or groomer.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealRichard's Organics Pet Calm, 4-oz bottle$18.68Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.75Autoship Price
- DealPetAlive Scare-D-Pet Loud Noise Calming Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Travel Well Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealHomeoPet Storm Stress for Pets 20-80lbs, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealLICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealBotanical Animal Flower Essences Angel of Mercy Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.96Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.06Autoship Price
- DealBotanical Animal Flower Essences Panic Attack Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealBotanical Animal Flower Essences Life's Changes Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealEverRoot by Purina Calming + Chamomile Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealSentry Good Behavior Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$19.83Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.84Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Zylkene Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 14 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Thiamine, L-Tryptophan, Hemp Seed Oil...||Valerian, German Chamomile, L-Tryptophan...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...||L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera)...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||—||Liver, Meat||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Calmed My Cats
This product is great.I used to pay the vet a fortune for tranquilizers so I could take my cats to the groomer. No more! I give them each two droppers of this 1 hour before we leave and they have a great experience. They now like the car ride ,the vet and getting their monthly bath and grooming. My daughter uses it for her cat also. No more heavy drugs for us.
This stuff is great for a multi pet home and all 4 of my cats will eat this in food. Fantastic product :)
I love this stuff! Works for chilling out my cats and my puppy! I don't even have to give the full amount. Doesn't make them too drugged either! It's perfect!
My cats hate it
Not only did my cats turn their cute little noses up when I tried to give it to them (from the dropper, in their food, on their paws) they RAN away from it! Which was kinda funny because my 19# boy isn’t quick on his paws.
Did nothing for our high anxiety pup or his issue.
Hemp Quiet moments.
The cat did reluctantly eat her food with these drops, but it seemed to make her even more hyper, so I quit with giving her these.
This turned my cats into raving lunatics. I could not believe it had exactly the opposite effect that is stated.
seems to work!
I'm not sure how well this works for my Jack Russell (it's hard to mellow his energy!), but it seems to work for my cat. The first time I used it, I didn't notice a difference. The 2nd time, I used the full cat dose (0.5ml) and she seemed a little TOO much affected, so now I use half a dose and that seems to relax her.
Rosie, 12-yr old hound/beagle mix, is still very anxious during bad weather. Mixing the recommended dosage of this with some peanut butter helps her to feel more comfortable without drogginess the next day. We recommend this product.
These drops replaced another type of calming treat I purchased for my dog with very high reviews that did not work my dog would not eat them. These drops work very well smell better than most calming drops I've used in the past and the price is ideal for the amount you get! Yes I would recommend this product for anyone with a Jack Russell papillon mix dog..