NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-formulated supplement with chamomile, Thiamine, L-tryptophan, melatonin and hemp seed for a truly chill pup.
- Added ginger for sensitive stomachs making it great for traveling—whether it be a visit to the vet or flying to another country.
- Dog chews help reduce stress and tension from separation anxiety, boarding or even when adding a new pet to the family.
- Great way to calm your pal’s nerves during a storm, fireworks or grooming, or even help reduce mobility after surgery.
- Available as a soft chew so it’s easy to give to your pal as a treat, or you can simply hide it in his favorite food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GNC Pets Advanced Calming Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$16.87Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.03Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 65 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Pet MD Calming Hemp Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Heavenly Hounds Relaxation Square Peanut Butter Flavor Stress & Anxiety Relief Dog Supplement, 12 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- VetriScience Composure Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$40.48List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Advanced Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile: 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100 mg, Passion Flower: 100 mg...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
451 Customer Reviews
GREAT Anxiety Relief
My dog (30 pound female mutt) has severe anxiety. We’ve tried daily Prozac, as needed Xanax, CBD oils, calming vests, you name it, we’ve tried it. When I give her the weight based recommended dose, she is a completely different dog, in a great way. She is calm and it stops her pacing and whining. I gave her two treats when we went to visit a few family members and she fell asleep at my feet while we all visited. She would normally be pacing and whining being in a new environment. I can’t recommend these enough if you have a high strung dog.
Works great, if you give it time to work
Got this for our little older dog who has doggy dementia, and it’s helped her be a little more chill at night. Then we decided to use it for all 3 dogs for the fireworks this year. The first night we were prepared and gave them the treats about an hour before. They were still a little anxious but once we got them all snuggled up they were fine. The next night we didn’t give the treats until later, maybe 20-30 minutes before. It was not the same effect- they were much more crazy. We have also noticed the same results on nights when there wasn’t something like fireworks going on.
worked well for general anxiety
Our dog gets a bit anxious when one family member is out of the house. This works really well to help her settle down a bit and stop pacing or digging on the carpet. It doesn’t do much for storms/fireworks but really nothing does. But at least this helps with her daily neuroses.
Does NOT work
I have a 77 pound Boxer mix and honestly these made her active and hyper. I was looking for a more natural alternative to her Trazadone but this did not work at either the recommended or extra dosage. Besides her gobbling them up because she thought it was a treat I was extremely disappointed and wasted my money.
had no effect
My dog baxter (65lb Husky Lab mix) had absolutely no reaction to these treats, if anything he was MORE hyper after i pulled out the can and he thought he was just getting some tasty treats and wanted more. I’ve given him the recommended amount for a dog his size (3) from these other reviews they seem to work on small dogs so i won’t completely bash this product but if you have a bigger dog like mine try CBD oil (obviously made for dogs) instead, just a couple works like charm every time!
Not only are they helping with the separation anxiety issues of my German Shepherd from losing his human Daddy, they are also helping allergy issues with my other dog. These are great!
helps with aggression
my boy is short tempered, and this hemp assists in keeping him happy and non aggressive.
Works for my dog
This stuff is great for my dog's occasional anxiety and seems to prevent her from getting rowdy and overstimulated when we have a lot of people over. I give her two treats, she takes a nap, and then wakes up feeling chill. She also loves the taste more than any of her other treats. The only issue is they are pretty stinky but my dog loves them.
Didn't Live Up to Expectations
I bought this mainly for occasions when I knew my pup was going to be stressed or overly excited (e.g friends and family coming over, a car ride, visit to the vet, nail clipping.) I can safely say after using up the entire container that it didn't affect her in the slightest. There wasn't any noticeable change, she would still go nuts and start running around, barking, whining, and pulling. It didn't even work with less stressful situations like us leaving the house, she doesn't have separation anxiety per se, but she does get vocal and can bother the neighbors for half an hour or so before she calms down. I even tried upping the dosage a bit to see if maybe it was that. Nope. Only plus side is that she like the flavor of them and it didn't seem to cause her any GI issues.
My little Chihuahua is blind and gets anxious when he wakes up in the night because he can't find me. This helps him relax and sleep through most of the night. He actually looks for this at bedtime now.