NaturVet Herbal Flea Powder can be used on any type of pet bedding, such as pillows, foam beds, blankets and cat condos. The natural effectiveness of Rosemary, Lemongrass and Eucalyptus Oil repels fleas while providing superior deodorization leaving your pet's bed with a pleasant fragrance.
- Repels fleas naturals with an herbal flea powder formulated specifically for pets
- Made with essential oils and is gentle enough for puppies and kittens
- Can be used directly on dogs, cats, or on any type of pet bedding, such as pillows, foam beds, blankets and cat condos
- The natural effectiveness of thyme, lemongrass and rosemary oil repels fleas while providing superior deodorization leaving your pet’s bed with a pleasant fragrance
- Will not interfere with other spot-on products so you can use this powder freely
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by NaturVet