NaturVet Herbal Flea Cat & Dog Powder, 4-oz container
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Repels fleas naturals with an herbal flea powder formulated specifically for pets
- Made with essential oils and is gentle enough for puppies and kittens
- Can be used directly on dogs, cats, or on any type of pet bedding, such as pillows, foam beds, blankets and cat condos
- The natural effectiveness of thyme, lemongrass and rosemary oil repels fleas while providing superior deodorization leaving your pet’s bed with a pleasant fragrance
- Will not interfere with other spot-on products so you can use this powder freely
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Flea Flicker! Tick Kicker! Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-22.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$41.72Chewy Price$45.89List Price$39.63Autoship Price
- Sentry Fiproguard Plus Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment, 45 - 88lbs, 3 treatments(3-Month Protection)$20.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal$27.70Chewy Price$31.99List Price$26.31Autoship Price
- NextStar Fast Acting Flea & Tick Treatment Large Dog 45-88 lbs 3 doses$39.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 33.8-oz bottle$17.71Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.82Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-10.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$41.72Chewy Price$45.89List Price$39.63Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$8.70Chewy Price$10.49List Price$8.26Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 15-33 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.65Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.17Autoship Price
- PetArmor Simple Source Flea & Tick Dog Spray Treatment, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Wondercide Fruit Fly Home & Kitchen Trap, 5.4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rosemary (0.5%), Lemongrass Oil (0.5%), Eucalyptus Oil (0.5%). Inert Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate...||Active Ingredients: Geraniol 8.3%, Cornmint Oil 0.1%, Inert Ingredients 91.6%. Diatomaceous Earth...||—||Pyriproxyfen, Pyrethrins, n-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide||3-phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||Pest Control||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
It do smell good to me. But if Roscoe see me sprinkling it he avoids the area for awhile
Don't waste your money! I bought this specifically for my kittens who are 7 weeks old and i COVERED their little bodies with this and I swear they have more fleas now then they did before.
best litter box!
Great litter box both height and depth! My cats easily get in, do their thing and then jump out without making a mess. Lasts a long time and good quality
Herbal Flea Powder
I used this on my Russian Blue Cat. He didn’t enjoy the process, but he seems less itchy. I don’t think it kills fleas, but hope it’s repelling them at least. I’ll probably buy again.
Bought this for my senior dog, great product!!! Good product!!! Definitely would purchase again!!!
i am happy to say that i used this flea powder on Missy & we are now flea free. i sprinkle it in her litter box & i did not have to go to a Vet, flea drops, or give her a bath. Thank you.
So far so good
Finally Ty Chewy. My little dog has been scratching we got This today so far It has made Him calm down
I have 4 cats and one dog I have tried it on all my pets.I wish I could say that it worked on them but it didn't..I dont know what else I can use I have tried flea collars and spray and stuff on the back of there necks .Still have a flea problem. I Also have bombed there room number of times..if anyone has a idea please let me know.
My 5 Feral Cats
If I can't touch them what can I do? Powder. Sprinkle it on their bedding inside the house part of the catio and climb post in their catio. Pretty much anywhere the lay. The powder will transfer onto them. Use it as needed. We also do a barrier spray that kills fleas, eggs, ticks, mosquitoes ect. Inside and outside catio. Together it works. So far it's been really helpful. I will also mix brewers yeast into their food.
Natural Flee Powder
This Natural Flee Powder works great and smells great too! No harmful ingredients!!!