NaturVet Herbal Flea Dog & Cat Spray, 16-oz spray bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique combination of natural oils help to repel fleas and flies naturally while deodorizing with a fresh herbal fragrance
- Formulated to be used on animals of all ages
- Can be used directly on dogs, cats, or on any type of pet bedding, such as pillows, foam beds, blankets and cat condos
- Made with essential oils and is gentle enough for puppies and kittens
- Will not interfere with other spot-on products so you can use this spray freely
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$38.21Chewy Price$36.30Autoship Price
- dealArava Dead Sea Pet Spa Flea & Ticks Botanical Puppy Shampoo, 13.5-oz bottle$11.47Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$13.82Chewy Price$13.13Autoship Price
- NaturVet Herbal Flea Cat & Dog Powder, 4-oz container$9.99Chewy Price$15.73List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-10.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Sentry Home & Carpet Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Aerosol Home Treatment Spray, 16-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Prevention Waterless Bath Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Flea Flicker! Tick Kicker! Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.45Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.13Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFITIX Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-22.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$40.50Chewy Price$38.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (9.0%) Lemongrass Oil (0.250%) Rosemary Oil (0.250%) Cedar Oil (0.250%) White Thyme Oil (0.100%)., Inactive: Deionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol and Glycerine. Total Inerts (90.15%)....||Pyrethrins, Permethrin, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide...||Lambda-Cyhalothrin - 0.160%, Pyriproxyfen - 0.125%, Other Ingredients - 99.715%....||—||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
I love this product.
Pleasant smell and works well. The dogs don't mind it when I spray it on them.
Safe for Cats...
...just wish it could be strong enough to do away with Mites.
New (Nice) Scent
This product used to have a predominantly cedar scent which was nice and it seemed to work great in repelling fleas and ticks and flies. This new version has more of a lemon scent which is also really nice. I would have given it 5 stars but the weather has turned colder where I live so I can't say how effective the new formula is, but I would think it should be effective as citronella is used to repel bugs and this smells a lot like that.
helps a bit, but not really
eh, it kinda works, if you want to have to spray your pet every hour. it's really a temporary thing. better to just get something else that actually kills fleas.
seems to work
treated beds, treats cats.........but fleas returned after just a few days
Don't waste your money
Didn't work at all. Flea combing along with it was ok but fleas were increasing every day.
It seems to work pretty good but has a lingering smell
DID NOT KILL OR REPEL FLEAS
I was so disappointed with this product. It did not repel any fleas whatsoever! Do not buy this product
just another amazing product that your company has to purchase. I talked with one of your knowlegable reps before buying and excited that she was absolutly right.