NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recommended to support healthy hip and joint function
- Helps to maintain joint flexibility and alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise
- Provides important antioxidants to help protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage
- Contains Glucosamine, MSM an Chondroitin to help support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Omega-Gold Plus Salmon Oil Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Bladder Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$27.95List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 1 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.00Chewy Price$44.48List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$59.30Chewy Price$85.99List Price$56.33Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Probiotic BD Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$40.00Chewy Price$72.83List Price$38.00Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 120 count$38.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- VetriScience UT Strength Stat Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$20.00Chewy Price$38.85List Price$19.00Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Disc Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acids Large & Giant Breed Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$61.49Chewy Price$58.42Autoship Price
- Health Extension Joint Mobility Powder Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hip & Joint Plus Omegas Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Supplements SeaMeal Skin & Coat, Digestive & Immune Health Powder Grain-Free Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb$23.65Chewy Price$26.99List Price$22.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) Glucosamine (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane, Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca Schidigera...||Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
104 Customer Reviews
Seem to work well
We have been using these chews for years with a couple of dogs. I start using them before we have a problem, around 6 or 7 yrs old. First dog lived to 14 and muscle weakness after two strokes was his main problem, joints were never an issue. He walked two to three miles a day until second stroke. Our younger dog loves them ... he started about two years ago and is now 8. He walks 5-7 miles a day with no problem.
Great product - Highly recommend
We have used this over the years for two of our dogs now with great success. We have notice improvement in their mobility. We could definitely tell a difference when we tried to stop it and immediately put them back on it. We will definitely continue to give this product to our dogs. Highly recommend.
No bones about it!
The vet said our senior dogs needed a bone supplement. Chose this one for moderate care, chewable, and best of all...they liked it! If their bones stay healthy I might chew some myself (I am a senior too!).
Not sure yet
This is a first time using. So will let you know if necessary to reorder.
Moving like a racehorse
Our 12 year old golden thinks these pellets are a treat and loves them! She’s walking and running around like a puppy after staying on these for several months!
Benefits of Naturvet Glucosamine DS Plus
My dog is 14 years old and doesn't seem to age! He has been consuming this product for several years with positive results.
A "treat" for even the pickiest of dogs
2 of my 3 dogs are very particular when it comes to taking medications and are not shy about spitting out ones we try to disguise as treats. These glucosamine supplements have had them all fooled for the last month, with no sign of stopping! They are easy to chew, even for my senior dog with few remaining teeth, and smell just like a meaty and enticing treat. They must taste great too, because all three dogs stare at me in hopes of getting more after they've finished the recommended dose at each feeding time! Giving 4 stars at this time only because I know it will take some more time to determine any significant changes in joint or mobility support, but so far I am feeling hopeful.
Quick service and great products that we couldn’t find locally nor at the Vet
she thinks they’re yucky!!
I’ll try to hide one in lunchmeat, which she loves! but she still manages to spit them out she refuses to eat them :(
Perfect for my pup
Works wonders on my 16 yr old Dachshund. She was on a 'gravy type' before that was just added to her food, but this is like an extra treat for her. I can really tell a difference in how she walks and moves.