NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural active ingredients help support normal bowel function.
- Contains pumpkin to help boost soluble fiber and maintain a healthy digestive tract.
- Tasty treat that dogs won’t mind taking.
- Helps support healthy anal sac and gland function.
- For use in dogs over 12 weeks old.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.28List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Boot the Scoot Peanut Butter Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$29.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price$27.55Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Scoot Away Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Boot the Scoot Pork Liver Soft Chew Digestive & Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Scoot Stopper Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pre & Probiotics Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.22Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.66Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Pre & Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.5-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, and Psyllium Husk...||Active Ingredients: (Per Bar) Proprietary Pumpkin Blend, 2800 mg, (larch tree extract...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 tsp Min) Flaxseed 1200 mg, Psyllium Seed Husk 240 mg, Dandelion Root 75 mg...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients: Enzyme Blend, Yucca Schidigera, Ginger...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter||—|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
304 Customer Reviews
Scoots seem to help out GR
Our GR was having some digestive issues. Obviously, we did not expect these things to be the magic potion to solve her problems. We do believe that she is improving. And, she loves them!!!
Dog loves these.
My dog loves these chews and has not had a problem with scooting since started taking these. Would highly recommend for any dog having problems.
I will tell you the service I receive from Chewy is amazing. They ship the same day or next day. Prices are unbeatable. This product seems to work well. It was recommend by my vet.
Big Help for Anal Sacs
I’ve been using this product for several years and it has reduced the need for anal sac cleaning from every 2 months to once a year. My dog likes the taste of them too.
My dog has had issues with leaky anal glands for years. We would get them expressed regularly at the vet, but that only did the trick for so long. We’d also use pumpkin in her food, but that didn’t seem to do much. Our vet recommended that we try a fiber supplement like this. We have been giving my 45lb. dog one chewy per day and she hasn’t had a bad smelling anal glad in a few months. I only wished we had found this product sooner!
Chewy pulls through again!!
This product is great! My uncle’s little dog had some tummy issues and was clearly uncomfortable. I had taken my dog to his vet several times for the same thing. I knew Chewy would have what he needed. So I ordered Naturvet right away and it was delivered in no time. My uncle’s dog is doing great now, I’m happy to say. I’ve always been able to count on Chewy, whether it be a product I need or an email with a question, they are always so helpful. Very thankful!!
Similar ingredients to one I bought from our vet, so decided to give them a try. Little finicky dog eats them and it helps with his going potty. Glad we found them.
No Scoot with pumpkin
It works pretty good! My dog has stopped dragging her bottom across the floor.
My dog needed chews to help her itching problem. I liked the natural fiber ingredients. The texture is good, and there was no resistance by her to eating the treats. I am quite satisfied. Helped give her some relief.
I Recommend This Product
I have two dogs that tend to have the anal gland issues. So I make sure I give them the Scoot Plus. It really helps with their glands. I highly recommend this for others with the same problem with their dogs .