NaturVet Odokleen Deodorizing Cleaner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps eliminate odors on contact as it removes dirt and grime.
- Safe for all washable surfaces and fabrics. No harsh alkalies, acids, ammonia, petrolieum distillate or phenol.
- One half-ounce makes a gallon of ready-to-use deodorizing cleaner.
- It will not discolor clothing and has no bleach odor.
- May be used around animals, including puppies and kittens. Do not use directly on animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Smells Begone Calming Rain Odor Absorbing Solid Gel, 15-oz jar$7.99Chewy Price
- Fresh Wave Odor Removing Gel, 7-oz$8.99Chewy Price
- PureAyre Odor Eliminator Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Spray, 14-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealSimple Solution Hardfloors Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Germ Guardian AC4100 HEPA Filter Small Air Purifier$57.04Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- TriNova Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$44.97Chewy Price$42.72Autoship Price
- Smells Begone Fragrance Free Odor Absorbing Solid Gel, 15-oz jar$7.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealPL360 Forest Citrus Fragrance Pet Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 28-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer Carpet Pad Penetrator, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Thornell K.O.E. Kennel Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Litter Box, Kennels, Clothing/Laundry||Outdoor||Fabric, Carpet, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry, Car||Kennels, Litter Box||Fabric, Carpet, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry, Car|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water, SD 40 Alcohol, PPG-5 Ceteth-20...||Water, Castor Oil, Fragrance...||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
I’ve used this brand for years! Loved that it’s safe around pets and puppies and safe for the environment. Love the color so I know that it’s been mixed. I tried a different brand, but not happy with it despite the reviews.
absolutely the best
I use this when I was out the litter boxes. I haven't used it for anything else (I know some have cleaned their floors/surfaces with it), but it does a great job of cleaning the boxes. You don't need much, and it smells minty when using it. However, it doesn't leave a smell behind (but takes the urine stench away). I originally bought the smaller bottle, and then when that ran out I purchased the larger to refill it (it's cheaper that way). But the smaller bottle lasted me over 6 months -- I have four boxes, and I was them out about once a month, to give context. Anyway, it's a good cleaner!
Clean and NO ODOR
I used this to clean my Litter Robot. The drawer sometimes retains a smell even after cleaning in the past. NaturVet Odokleen Deodorizing Cleaner cleaned the Litter Robot and left no odor after. I did use full strength and cleaned it with a little water. It only took a very small amount and I was impressed. I will also be using on trash cans and such since it will do great here too.
My go to cleaner! Dilute it and it lasts a long time. Nice smell but not overpowering and cleans up messes well. Used this in my puppy pen and felt confident it was safe for them.
Really works well
Cleans well. Minimum suds, no overwhelming smell. Used on my wood floors and my outside patio trec(sp?) flooring. My animals don't seem to mind it. Overall a very good product.
This really helps with urine smell. But it doesn’t help remove stains.
I use on everything
I use this in the laundry on my throw rugs, to clean out the cat boxes, wash floors, and to wash my counter tops as one cat in particular refuses to stay off counter. I also use it on almost anything making sure to dilute it closely following the directions. Everything must be dry before allowing your pet to be on it. It has a fresh scent without having a strong chemical smell to it. Cats are known to be fussy about smells and my females are just fine with it.
Finally a solution!
It works where other remedies don't. Love the stuff!
New cat peed on couch this took care of the smell
Giving this 3 stars because it worked but I had to use a LOT of product for it work. I don't think it's as powerful when following the recommended instructions. Regardless, it worked and I am considering buying more of it because the smell it leaves is nice and not too overwhelming.
Oh boy wow
I was unprepared by how strong this stuff actually is. It's not a very big bottle but I only added maybe a cap full to a small bucket of water and I could smell it down the hall. It's not an unpleasant odor but it definitely has a chemical in there somewhere. (The smell disappeared as soon as it was dry.) I have a large area on my hardwood floors where the finish is worn off from me scrubbing repeated accidents. I plan on sanding and refinishing the area and I wanted to be sure it was really clean before I do. I did rounds of vinegar and peroxide first but I needed to be sure. With this stuff I'm confident it did the trick.