For deodorizing and cleaning, NaturVet Odokleen Deodorizing Cleaner is appropriate for all washable surfaces such as crates, grooming tables, exam tables, kennels, and fabrics. It will not discolor clothing and is completely free of that harsh bleach odor, so your nose doesn't have to suffer! Simply apply this solution with a mop, sponge or sprayer, or add it to carpet shampoo when cleaning and deodorizing the carpets in your home!
- Helps eliminate odors on contact as it removes dirt and grime.
- Safe for all washable surfaces and fabrics. No harsh alkalies, acids, ammonia, petrolieum distillate or phenol.
- One half-ounce makes a gallon of ready-to-use deodorizing cleaner.
- It will not discolor clothing and has no bleach odor.
- May be used around animals, including puppies and kittens. Do not use directly on animals.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Certain colors tend to fade. Test color fastness before use. Washing Machines – For cleaner, softer, odor-free wash add 1 oz of OdoKleen with usual amount of detergent. Spot Treatment of Carpeting and Upholstery – Observing above caution, use at rate of 1 teaspoon OdoKleen to each quart of water. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes or accidental ingestion. Keep children and pets from area until dry. In case of allergic reaction or accidental ingestion consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use directly on animals.
This product should not be used directly on pets.
See all items by NaturVet