NaturVet Pet Organics No Dig! Lawn & Yard Spray for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Long lasting spray that helps train dogs and cats not to dig
- Harmless to pets, people, and plants
- All-natural herbal and plant compound with essential oils
- No harsh chemicals or unpleasant odors
- Made in USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Pet Training Clicker with Wrist Band, Black, 1 count$2.74Chewy Price$5.21List Price
- DealDowntown Pet Supply Training Dog Clickers, Color Varies, 2 pack$5.99Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- DealThe Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL, 2 count$12.83Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealCaldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe RFA-67 6 Volt Replacement Batteries, 4 count$15.90Chewy Price
- DealSunGrow Clickers with Wrist Band Dog & Cat Potty & Treat Training Tool, 7 count$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealSentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealCool Runners Agility Dog Training Weave Poles$59.99Chewy Price
- DealCool Runners Agility PVA Dog Training Pedestal Jump$49.99Chewy Price
- DealCool Runners Agility Ultralight Puppy Training Tunnel, 17-ft$59.99Chewy Price
- DealRemington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent, Grouse, 4-oz bottle$13.79Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (3.5%), Citronella Oil (1%), Lemongrass Oil (0.5%)...||Active Ingredients: Bittering Agent (0.075%)., Inert Ingredients: Water and Sodium Bicarbonate....||Proprietary Bittering Agents In A Deionized Water Base, Grapeseed Extract, Lemon Extract and Natural Bitter Cherry Flavor....||—||Water (Aqua), Bitter Principals (Sour Apple), Sodium Bicarbonate.|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||—||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||—||—||—||—||Carpet, Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
No Dig Spray!
Seems to work but must re-apply every week. Does work on yard art you don't want your puppy chewing on too.
Not so much
Didn’t work, applied as indicated on packaging, my Mini Aussie was not deterred in the least
Did Not Help
This did not help my dog to stop digging at all. I tried it several times and in several places with no success
I would never recommend this product. I followed the directions so she would stop digging, it did not work at all. And we found out that she is after chipmunks.
No Dig to stop digging
Doesn’t work for my dog My dog still digs same holes over and over after multiple times spraying area
My dog loves the stuff
I don't know if my dog is just weird or what but i decided to test it out and sprayed a spritz on the floor inside to see what he would do. He rolled in it, rubbed himself all over it, licked it and begged for more, so basically there is no way I'm going to test it out on my garden.
I first sprayed it in the area and when that didn't work I dumped it. That didn't work either. Save your money.
Will still dig.
Sprayer was not good to use to wet an area. Hsnd got tired pumping since it only comes out as a mist.
Did not work
It didn’t stop the digging at all! I will never buy this again!
Losey and doesn't work
Our GSD dug a hole right where I dumped it..... Spray didn't slow dog down so I dumped a lot on his digs...... I ended up putting chicken wire on the areas............ Save your money!