NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique blend of thiamine and L-Tryptophan helps reduce stress and tension.
- Added melatonin encourages rest and relaxation to keep your four-legged friend calm.
- Ginger supports sensitive stomachs which can be especially important during travel.
- Perfect for traveling, grooming, thunderstorms, fireworks, or any upsetting change in his daily routine.
- Developed for dogs over the age of 12 weeks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Calm Dog Anxiety Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 8 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Anxiety & Stress Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.98Chewy Price$24.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- dealVetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$49.99Chewy Price$55.54List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealNaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- PL360 Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 240 count$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog Chews, 30 count$7.75Chewy Price$10.25List Price$7.36Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.59Chewy Price$29.49List Price$26.21Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog Chews for Medium & Large Dogs, 30 count$12.00Chewy Price$13.79List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Calming Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$19.85Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.86Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile: 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100 mg, Passion Flower: 100 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
709 Customer Reviews
Great for anxiety!
These work great! One of our dogs has really bad storm anxiety & these worked great for him. I was really impressed! They’re affordable & they actually work. What a concept! Our dog is close to 90 lbs, so a lot of the other recommendations I’ve gotten from people for doggy anxiety tends to be so expensive - especially for a larger dog. However, my cousin recommended these chews & I decided to give them a try because we could actually afford them. We’ve used them twice with different storms. (They list how many to give based on the dog’s weight, which is helpful.) So both times we had storms, I gave him 4 chews & within about 20 minutes, he calmed down & started acting like his *normal* self. They didn’t put him to sleep, they just helped him get calm and act normal. That’s exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend these for any dogs that get anxiety. They do the trick!
Mom bought these due to the fact I eat their VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins so she thought I would like the flavor; but no. I will not eat them after the first one. This is the 2nd calming chew mom has purchased and I refuse to eat them. She can't fool me!
I've been giving to my dog sense these arrived gave the benefit of the doubt that they would help and to no avail they have made his stress level worse to wear his snaps at lil kids to wear he never has done this
These chews work to calm my Golden’s fear of fireworks. We live at the beach and they’re constantly going off during the summer. A few chews and he’s much more calm.
Great Calming Aid
These treats are my go-to for my anxious Cairn Terrier. I’ve been using them for years now and they always seem to help take the edge off of his anxiety. He loves getting these “treats” and they have never upset his stomach. We use them prior to any situation that will trigger his anxiety.
These work great!
These are excellent, and so their job very well. They made trimming our dogs’ nails infinitely easier than it has ever been.
Good for hyper dogs
The chews work ok. My dog is extremely hyper and doesn't work well with it. I will find something to help more with this
Henry LOVES them
Our boy Henry has a LOT of energy in the evenings. After the humans are done playing with Henry each evening, Henry isn’t always ready to stop. These supplements are perfect for him. He loves them, and it calms him down within 30 min. We give these to him right at bedtime. Works every time. He has been eating these at bedtime since he was 9 weeks old. They worked miracles on a hyper puppy, and now still help him calm down as a 1 yr 8 month old boy.
Just in time for spring storms they work amy is not as hyped as before . I didnt want a zombie dog so prescription drug was a everyday pill we was doing benadry little scary afraid of harming her. The treat are natural
I thought it would work since my chi is only 7lbs and 1 treat is for up to 26lbs. Seems like a pretty high dosage, so I really thought it would work. Unfortunately it didn’t work at all for her. Then I tried two for my pit, because that’s her dosage, and it didn’t work on her either. Waste of money unfortunately.