NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-feed gel caps work to help support healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Made with omegas 3, 6 and 9 plus DHA and EPA for incredible skin and coat health.
- A great supplement for pets with dry or itchy skin to help promote normal moisture content.
- Improved skin and coat health can also mean less shedding and fewer hairballs.
- New smaller sized gel caps are easier than ever to feed to your dog or cat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Pet Life Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- NaturVet Skin & Coat Plus Breath Aid Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Hip & Joint & Tumeric Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$22.25Chewy Price$24.50List Price$21.14Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Ocean Supreme Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$34.20Chewy Price$38.00List Price$32.49Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Multi Dog Chews, 150 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$20.95Chewy Price
- PetAg Linatone Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$22.04Chewy Price$23.09List Price$20.94Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Omega Pro Wild Alaskan Probiotic Formula Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- NaturVet Calcium-Phosphorus Plus Vitamin D Powder Joint Supplement for Dogs, 1-lb$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Supplements SeaMeal Skin & Coat, Digestive & Immune Health Soft Chews Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Gelatin...||Soy Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Sucrose...||Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Anchovy Oil, Olive Oil, Flaxseed Oil...||Flaxseed, Potato Starch, Glycerine...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Dry skin on my dog
My dog has really dry skin. He was consistently biting and scratching. Since I have been giving him 2 of these tablets 2xs a day. He has not been biting and scratching as bad.
the gel cover is too hard!
My dogs at cat wouldn’t eat it because the gel is too hard and it’s too big for my cat.
Simple but good
It’s been over a week and I’m already noticing a change in her coat. The gel caps themselves are not too fishy and I really like that. I wish they had more in the bottle because with three a day I’m really going through it pretty fast. My dog loves them.
Usually I've punctured an omega3 gelcap and squeezed oil onto a saucer for my oldest cat....he lapped it up. I couldn't find the same brand so I ordered this instead....none of my cats would lap it up. Not sure what I will do with rest of gelcaps yet.....
I have a Cocker Spaniel like on the bottle, I guess these dogs get dry skin a lot. My poor little dog was scratching so much never had done it before. When I would brush her hair I would see very dry skin and a lot of flakes from her skin coming off. I gave her two per day for five days(not sure if that's recommended but was desperate) now one per day. and this stuff cleared her skin 100% she doesn't scratch or itch and doesn't have dry skin. I LOVE THIS!
Pill size too big to fool our 3 “girls”
Our 3 girls will not consume by just mixing in their food, and tried piercing gelcap & drip into food but messy so had to spend more $ & buy PB Pocket’s to hide gelcaps inside them more PB from a jar to conceal more then put in with their food dishes. They will then eat it. Our girls are just too smart! I wish u had something in drops instead for our 18 lb furbabies we could just put in their food!
Omega for my Cats
I switched from NaturVet Omega pills to NaturVet Salmon Oil for skin & coat gel caps! They are smaller capsules than the other omega and easier to administer to my cats!!
Small enough for cats to eat? I don’t think so
Description says it’s small enough to feed a cat, maybe if you puncture it first but don’t feed it in its pill form. Too big for cats. They could choke on it. I was under the impression it was tiny enough for a cat to eat. Boy was I wrong. I’ll save the pills for my dogs but I’m getting a pump bottle for my cats.
NaturVet Salmon Oil Omega dog/cat
Good Product with a Reasonable Price A Win Win. My dogs have No problems with these either. Burp no more, then they usually do.
Note the dosage recommendation!!
We started giving our dog fish oil since she's got quite sensitive and dry, itchy skin. It does seem to help her dandruff a little bit, and it helped heal a patch of bare skin that she'd developed from her collar chafing. I've noticed it's a little bit hard on her digestion, but the vet tells me that she'll soon adjust to it. I bought this bottle thinking that since it's 120 pills I'd have it for ages, only to read the bottle and see that for my 45 pound dog she needs 3 a day! I know I should have checked that, but if you're a bit airheaded like me, this is your warning to make sure that you check how many your dog is supposed to receive!