NaturVet Septiderm-V Lotion for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe for use on dogs and cats over six weeks of age
- Soothing, non-greasy, and deodorizing formula
- Helps heal hot spots, dermatitis, skin allergies and minor skin injuries.
- Veterinarian recommended to be used in conjunction with regular bathing with Septiderm-V Bath
- Apply as often as needed, to heal irritated skin
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- iGroom Bliss Dog Perfume, 100-ml bottle$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Baby Powder Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Berrylicious Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Candy Cane Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Warren London Deep Cleaning Paw Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- kin+kind Natural Grapefruit Coat Spray Dog Odor Neutralizer Spray, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Fresh Strawberries Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Gingerbread Pup Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Inner Peace Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- iGroom Figue De Lait Dog Perfume, 100-ml bottle$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- iGroom Freeze It Dog Hairspray, 10-oz bottle, 2 count$34.20Chewy Price$38.00List Price$32.49Autoship Price
- iGroom Silicone Free 3-1 Dog Conditioning Spray, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$160.20Chewy Price$178.00List Price$152.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N-Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16); Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.106%; Cetyl Trimethyl Ammonium Bromide 0.040%; Ethanol 0.040% In An Emollient Lotion Base Containing Emulsifiers and Essential Oils....||Purified Water, Renewable Plant & Coconut-Derived Conditioner & Detangler, Colloidal Oatmeal...||Purified Water, SD Alcohol, Menthol...||Purified Water, Coco-Betaine, Witch Hazel...||Witch Hazel (1%) Tea Tree Oil (0.1%) Aloe Vera Extract (0.25%) Bittering Agent (0.01%) Total Active Ingredients(1.36%) Polysorbate, Chembetaine, Sodium Benzoate...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Ferret||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
seems to be working
My baby Sephora, has dermatitis and I’ve used hot spot sprays in the past, they work, but very very short term. I will say this shouldn’t be advertised as a “lotion” as it’s very watery. It has a VERY strong smell. She allowed me to apply it to her areas, no signs of irritation and she is itching less. I will post another update after this bottle has been used completely for a more fair review. I’m happy that she’s not scratching non stop & no, she doesn’t have fleas at all. It also made her hair have a weird texture ( for the ladies, have you ever applied too much hair serum ? That’s how it looks on fur )
It has a very strong almost pine-sol smell to it, with that being said it actually helps get rid of my dogs rash she gets in her ears from poultry. She actually was on a medication for a bit that had chicken in it and it made her ears so bad but with this liquid I was able to get rid of it with continuous use!
Liquid not lotion
A bit difficult to apply as it is runny. It is a liquid not a lotion! Does seem to sooth areas applied to.
SO happy with this product!
So...I have a Shih Tzu who has skin allergies AND funky ears. I have tried EVERYTHING out there to manage these issues; but his ears would continously get spongy, smelly and itchy. He would itch the fur around his eyes completely off...and scratch under his neck until the skin was raw. Septiderm V is a thin, watery liquid (shake bottle before use). I pour a little bit into my hand and rub it under his chin and on his face (keep away from eyes). I also pour a little bit onto the inner part his ears and rub it in. Once or twice a day...and so far so good!! He seems much more comfortable. His ears are clean and clear. No more spongy, gunky texture. I am so happy to have found this product AND it's SO inexpensive. $3.99 per bottle and you only have to use a small amount. This bottle will last me over a month, for sure. I have tried allergy/immune supplements, Mister B's ear wash and ear drops, Zymox, Cortisone cream, you name it. So far, this is a winner!
amazing!! Works Wonderfully!!
My dog Smiley has a lot of problems with loosing his hair and had a lot of hot spots and was itchy. I found it on my favorite online store Chewy and was amazed how fast and how well it worked!!! He is a happy 7 year old dog and I can’t be happier!!
Not what I expected
I thought it was going to be an actual lotion but it's more of a liquid. So I have to apply it on a cloth before I can put it on the affected are. It's only been two days since I've been applying the product, so I can't say I've seen any changes yet.
Is liquid NOT lotion
The price was right for this but I'm not impressed. To be honest, I can't say whether it works or not because it's totally liquid and not a lotion at all. It should be in a spray bottle. Liquid is just too messy to use on our dog and I don't feel like enough even stays on him to do him good, so therefore, we gave up on liquid sprays long ago. I've considered mixing it with just some regular lotion, but rather than mess with it we have gone back to the small bottles of $7 name brand cortisone lotion for pets. I purchased 2 bottles of this and both are just a whitish liquid.
Good for itching dog
My dog has allergies and itches constantly. This Sepiderm lotion helped a lot. It has a strange odor which my dog doesn't like however. Benadryl prescribed by vet also has stopped the constant itching.
Use this with the bath product
I bought the bath and the lotion and it has transformed my poor old dogs leathery itchy skin. This product has a strong smell like lemon cleaner so use a rubber glove to appt or the smell sticks to your hand
The lotion was very very watery. I was expecting something thicker with a more lotion like consistency