NaturVet Tear Stain Plus Lutein Soft Chews Vision Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps eliminate unsightly tear stains from the inside out.
- Helps support your sidekick’s immune system and lubricates mucous membranes to help with tear stains.
- Comes in a palatable soft chew your pet will enjoy.
- Features lutein—a vitamin that’s closely related to vitamin A and found in many fruits and vegetables.
- Veterinarian formulated in the USA in an FDA audited, Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) compliant facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics Tear Stain Supplement Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Animal Necessity Ocu-GLO Softgel Vision Supplement for Small Dogs, 45 count$43.25Chewy Price$41.09Autoship Price
- PetAg Bene-Bac Plus FOS & Probiotics Powder Supplement, 4.5-oz$16.15Chewy Price$20.19List Price
- Animal Necessity Ocu-GLO Optimal Vision Support Soft Chew Dog & Cat Supplement, 15 count$21.75Chewy Price$20.66Autoship Price
- DealAngels’ Eyes Natural Sweet Potato Flavored Soft Chews Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 120 count$27.69Chewy Price$41.79List Price$26.31Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 4-oz$20.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement , 8-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Paw Butter, 0.5-oz$7.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$20.95Chewy Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bottle$184.50Chewy Price$175.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1/4 tsp) Cranberry Extract, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract 105 mg, Oregon Grape Root 34 mg, Vitamin C 34 mg...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of (Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, and Marshmallow Root)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal, Immune Support||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal, Immune Support||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Cheese||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
199 Customer Reviews
Grts rid of the stains
The chew must taste good because my dog begs for it. It gets rid of the ugly red stains on his face. And, it's good for his eye health
Not Really a Supplement
I have used this product previously years ago and it worked very well. The manufacturer has taken the antibiotic out of it ( red yeast, I think) so now it doesn't work as well. Don't think I will purchase again. Will consult vet about what I can use to control the staining.
The Only Stuff that Works!
I have a 15 lb. Maltese/Shih-Tzu mix who is prone to getting tear stains. I used this product once per day a few years ago with much success. However, the product doesn't seem to be as effective recently. Since my dog is on the weight border on the product chart, I increased it to 2 chews per day. It worked within 2 weeks! After trying purified water, apple cider vinegar, and one chewable with no results, I found taking 2 is the magic formula.
Needs better flavor for dog
My dog refuses to eat it and it’s a huge chew for my small shih tzu whom suffers from loss of teeth and difficult eating related to his age.
Best thing ever!
Ringo is a Jack russell chihuahua mix, and has always had weepy eyes. We have been trying this the past couple of weeks and so far so good. We are going to continue with the recommended treatment plan and see how it goes, but we are already seeing an improvement!
Don't Know Yet!
I haven't been using the product very long yet, and my dog's tear and saliva stains were very bad! They have improved some between this product and eye wipes, but we still have a way to go. Just too soon to know yet!
This is the only product that works on my dog. I have tried other products including wipes & it was a waste.
First thing that actually works!
We have a 5 year old Maltipoo who started getting tear stains and staining around his mouth. We tried every wipe and shampoo and just 2 weeks into these I can tell a huge difference! Highly recommend! He’s also kind of finicky with his food and he loves these!
Stainless in Indiana
This has really helped keep our Shichon from having that unattractive staining on the fur around her eyes.
My dog loves the taste
My dog loves the taste. This product was recommended. We'll see how it works...