NaturVet Tear Stain Plus Lutein Powder Vision Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 200-g bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for cats and dogs over the age of 12 weeks
- Helps support immune system and with unsightly tear stains from the inside out
- Includes Marshmallow Root to lubricate mucous membranes
- With Oregon Grape Root for a natural anti-microbial
- Formulated with natural ingredients by veterinarians in the US
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.29Chewy Price$8.89List Price$7.88Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 5,000 count$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Plant Enzyme & Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$15.41Chewy Price$17.90List Price$14.64Autoship Price
- BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Joints Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$14.10Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.39Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Bladder Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$27.95List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Shed Defense Seafood & Fish Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 5.3-oz bag$7.31Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.94Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 1 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.00Chewy Price$44.48List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$12.68Chewy Price$13.49List Price$12.05Autoship Price
- VetriScience Acetylator Capsules Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$25.00Chewy Price$53.18List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$54.99Chewy Price$56.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 365 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 13-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1/4 tsp) Cranberry Extract, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)...||Active Ingredients: (Per 3 g Tablet) Cranberry Extract, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)...||100% Chicken Liver, Cranberry Powder, Olive Leaf...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, Marshmallow Root...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
My yorkie won't take it
I bought this by mistake thought it was pills. I thought I would try this anyway. So I put some in peanut butter and for this first time she refused to eat peanut butter. Can't say if it works or not so can't rate it.
Tear Stain is AWESONE
I have a little Boston Terrier with eye stain issues and have tried other formulas with no good results. This stuff worked almost immediately, no more runny itchy eyes or eye stains here! Mavis takes it in her morning food no problem and it doesn't affect her tummy or stools either.
Unfortunately this was not a solution for us. Been giving the rec dosage for over 3 months and see no improvement.
Not perfect, but it works!
I had my dog on this for a few weeks. Wasn't sure it was helping. Switched his food to raw and started rinsing his eye. His eye got MUCH better. I wrongly thought it was the new food and eye wash so I stopped the supplement. His eye started to get bad again. Back on it this supplement a few days and the eye is better! Not perfect, but much better!! I think all three (diet, rinsing, supplements) play a role, but this is definitely helping.
So, I can't say for sure yet that my Oreo's tear stains will go away, he's only been on it for 2 weeks. HOWEVER, if the unintentional effect is any indicator, it will totally help. My Oreo is mostly blind with cataracts and very bulgy eyes. His pressure was fairly normal, but on the high side, when I took him to the vet 2 weeks ago (also right about when I started him on this supplement). Today I took him for a follow up and the pressure in his eyes dropped dramatically and are now well within the normal range. His eyes are also noticeably less protruding. It didn't even occur to me that it could be this supplement until I mentioned his tear stains to the vet and asked if the supplements would help. It's then that we both realized that this supplement was the only change in his life that could have impacted his eyes. I will continue to give this to him whether or not his tear stains go away because it clearly has an affect on the wellness of his eyes. I also just started one of my cats on it as well, as she tends to get very watery eyes. Fingers crossed it helps her as well as Oreo!
Helps Quite a Bit
This product has not fully cured the tearing with my four poodle puppies but has helped substantially. It mixes easily with food and does not seem to alter the taste.
Too soon to tell
It takes 45 days before there are results. I see no result after 2 weeks
Ehh.... don’t see a change
I’ve used this for a while and don’t see much of a change. Sad to say because my gal has em pretty bad out of nowhere.
My white Mini Schnauzer occasionally has the red irritating staining from his eyes. Just 1/2 tsp daily mixed with his food for 2 to 4 weeks and the staining is gone.
No results yet using NaturVet Tear Stain + Lutein Dog and Cat Powder Supplement
Our two dogs, a six-year-old Labradoodle and an eleven-month-old Goldendoodle, like the taste of the supplement, which is a plus. I am using it in conjunction with the eye wash in the evening, and then combing under the eyes with a lice and tick comb to remove debris. So far, there are no visible results from the supplement, but it's probably too soon to expect any positive results. I want to try it for a few months before I make any judgment call.