NaturVet Tear Stain Remover Dog & Cat Liquid Topical Formula, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Topical, gentle water-based wiping solution for removing unsightly tear and saliva stains from your pet’s fur
- Cucumber and Aloe is luxuriously soothing for your pet and gives off a fresh scent for both of you to enjoy
- Tylosin free formula that is safe and non-irritating
- For best results use on a regular basis to maintain healthy eyes and a beautiful coat
- Veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Ear Relief Dry for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$12.26Chewy Price$11.65Autoship Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Slicker Dog Brush, Small$8.91Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Andis 2-Speed Pet Nail Grinder$44.15Chewy Price$62.84List Price
- ConairPRO Dog Rounded-Tip Shears, 7-in$12.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Zymox Enzymatic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- NaturVet Septiderm-V Skin Care Lotion Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Allergy Aid Skin Care Plus Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aloe & Baby Powder Scent Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Fragrance Free Dog & Cat Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$13.83Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Isle of Dogs Clean Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deionized Water, Disodium Cocoampho Diacetate, Cucumber & Watercress Extract...||Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate...||Boric Acid, Filtered Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride.||Boric Acid, Filtered Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride.||Zinc Ascorbate Complex: 0.25%, Preserved with Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.01%....|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care||Eye Care||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
disappointed this tear stain remover does not work
I tried this remover but it does not clear the area on first try you have to really scrub and you should not have to. It should come off very easy. will not buy again. I need something that will take off immediate. thank you sofia
Love the service from Chewy
The NaturVet Tear Stain Remover works great for what I need. I have black dogs so not sure if the stain is removing but the dry crust build up of each day and the brown area left below the eyes on both my dogs is softened and wiped and combed out. It is great.
Love this product
Easy to use. Daily use helps keep stains away. Packaged properly and arrived quickly. Thank you for free shipping opportunity.
Product didn’t work
No results. This product didn’t work on our puppy. Won’t buy again.
So Gentle no tears no drool
My White Persian Herman has tried so many tear stain removers. Most of them he has a severe reaction to where he drools uncontrollably. This one thankfully is gentle enough for Herman!
Not for all stains
It worked very well on her one eye that drains less. It has still not worked on the darker stain. Not bad for light stains though.
I came across this and love how effective it is at cleaning my cat's eye. My baby girl Luna had conjunctivitis in the past which causes her tear duct to produce tears often and this cleans her eye very well.
Don't waste your money
Doesn't work. I have been using for a few weeks now and haven't noticed a difference. Going to search for something else.
I have not seen any results in using this product on my two white dogs. They still have tear stains. I would not recommend this product.
Wondeful and easy to use
Easy to use, my dogs look great. I took a couple to time to get them looking white. I do recommend the product