NaturVet VitaPet Puppy Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian formulated to supply essential vitamins, minerals and fatty acids important to growing puppies
- Provides a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals to help your puppy maintain optimal health levels
- Plus breath aid to help freshen breath
- The gradual time release provides a balanced absorption of nutrients
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Large & Giant Dogs, 16-oz$39.06Chewy Price$45.95List Price$37.11Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Happy Traveler Capsule Calming Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 30 capsules$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz$23.76Chewy Price$26.95List Price$22.57Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- NaturVet Cranberry Relief Plus Echinacea Powder Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- NaturVet GrassSaver Wafers Urinary & Lawn Protection Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb Green Tripe Booster Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 7-oz bag$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- Nummy Tum-Tum Pure Organic Sweet Potato Canned Dog & Cat Food Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$44.40Chewy Price$42.18Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Natural Sweet Potato Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.29-oz bottle$42.49Chewy Price$49.79List Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Dog Chews, 60 count$9.00Chewy Price$9.50List Price$8.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Linoleic Acid (Omega 6), Calcium, Phosphorus...||Active Ingredients: Linoleic Acid, Calcium, Phosphorus...||Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (30 mg) 1.4% Calcium 3.30% Phosphorus 2.56% Potassium 0.00% Magnesium 0.00023 mg Iron 1 mg Copper 0.050 mg Manganese 0.060 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Iodine 0.052 mg Vitamin A 450 IU Vitamin D3 100 IU Vitamin E 2 IU Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.819 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg Niacin 10 mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.082 mg Vitamin B12 0.0002 mg Cobalt 0.014 mg Ingredients: Glycerine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potato Starch...||Acive Ingredients: Linoleic Acid (Omega 6), Calcium, Phosphorus...||Liver Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Great Puppy Vitamin
My puppy loves these Vitamins. When he was smaller it was difficult for him to eat the whole thing in one piece so I cut it in half and put the two halves into his food. Eats it right up
My Dog’s Fav
I add this in with my dogs food in the morning and evening. 2 a day. He eats his vitamin first, always, and loves them! His coat is so shiny and he’s very healthy. They smell a little bit like coconuts to me.
Vita pet Puppy vitamins
Really like the Vita pet Puppy vitamins for my golden. Easy to chew and great for a morning treat. Great helping him adjust to the changing growth spurts and fur growth.
It’s a no for picky puppies :((
Don’t recommend for picky small bread dogs I really tried to make theses tablets appealing to my dogs but it was a BIG no from them I even covered it in peanut butter still didn’t eat it :(
Puppy likes them
Good supplement - but breath aid for a puppy is overkill... Put that in the older dog formulas.
I rescued a husky mix puppy that needed nutrition for being somewhat malnurished and missing fur. I used these vitamins and coconut oil. He is doing wonderful and growing well!! The second bottle for some reason he wont take as a treat so I break it up in his food now.
my pup don't like
very hard smell like iron pills my pet smell them walk away.
Could not use
Because of the premium food we are using, my vet suggested that we not give them to our pup.
My puppy, Roux, as well as my adult dogs LOVE these vitamins. They must be tasty, as they take them without hesitation!!
Smells like it would taste good.
Giving it a 4 because my 6 month old pitbull won't eat them. I have to break it apart in his food first.