NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for use in senior dogs over the age of 6 years
- Full spectrum formula especially for the older, lactating, pregnant or more active dog
- Scientifically formulated to supply dogs with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that may be missing in your dog's daily diet
- Glucosamine for support of healthy hip & joint function
- Time-release formula in a chewable tablet that taste like a treat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1,000 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hip & Joint Plus Omegas Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 880 Capsules Immune Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.50Chewy Price$57.75List Price$26.13Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Plant Enzyme & Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 10.6-oz bottle$30.69Chewy Price$40.00List Price$29.16Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Disc Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 120 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Gel Multivitamin for Dogs, 3-oz tube$9.59Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- dealNutri-Vet Bladder Control Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$14.03Chewy Price$25.49List Price$13.33Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$12.68Chewy Price$13.49List Price$12.05Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seaweed Calcium Dog & Cat Supplement, 12-oz$26.85Chewy Price$33.50List Price$25.51Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 6-oz bag$7.31Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Linoleic Acid, Calcium, Phosphorus...||Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose...||Potato Starch, Flaxseed, Glycerine...||Acive Ingredients: Linoleic Acid (Omega 6), Calcium, Phosphorus...||Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Molasses (Sucrose)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
I bought these (a BIG jar) thinking they would be just as yummy as some previous doggie vitamins, which my 22 lb. poodle/terrier mix wolfed down. they are not, according to him! I have to smash them up and mix them into canned dog food to get them down him.
Crunch it up in his food
He finishes his bowl every time with this crunched in it ! He gets dry dog food hamburger, celery and cabbage. 14 years old and going strong.
Great senior vitamin!
I have used VitaPet Vitamins ever since I adopted my furbaby at 7 years old. A few years ago I switch to the senior. She loves the taste and the Glucosamine really seems to help her. I have not tried other brands as this works great!
My little Shih Tzu has been on these vitamins for years! He has done so well on them and they have kept him healthy and vital and still full of spunk. He is an older gentleman...almost 16 1/2 and shows no sign of slowing down. I highly recommend these vitamins. Thank you Chewy for carrying these. I've ordered from another place before and they have now informed me that dog vitamins cannot be shipped to Illinois. So thank you again!
The dogs like this supplement
I have 3 dogs, and I try to supplement their food to make sure they're getting what they need. This is easy to crumble into their food, and while I cannot state definitively that they contain what they say they contain, the ingredients are good and it seems like a good fit for my group.
It's a good idea
I have a ten year old pup who is in great shape and very healthy. I want to keep her that way! I also cook her food for her so I want to make sure that even though it's nutritious and organic veggies and turkey, that she is getting the proper amount of vitamins and minerals. I also like the idea the vitamin has added glucosamine for her joints. Preventative measures are best put in place early on to keep her agile and happy for another 10+ years!
Yuk! No good !!
Do not buy these vitamins!! My dog won't eat them. I gave them to my brothers dog and she spit them out. When he hid it under her food she wouldn't eat her food until he took out the vitamin. What a waste of money
Perky playful pets
I have a chihuahua with bad knees and an older pineranian (pomeranian and minpin mix).They both have perked up so much. The glucosamine helps with both of their joints and the vitamins give them the boost that they need. They get it in the evening and think it's a treat.
I can definitely tell that these make a difference in my senior dog's life. He seems to be more spunky and more outgoing after I started him on them a few months ago. They are just the right price and come with a large supply. I would definitely buy these again for my fur baby.
These products serve our two dogs well. They are healthy, and remain so.