Necoichi Cat Head Scratcher Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Your kitty will love this two-in-one bed and scratcher, invented with her happiness at heart.
- Ideal for napping, scratching, and flexing tired kitty paws—all in one spot.
- Casual, modern design slips easily into any home décor without disrupting your furnishings.
- Crafted with glue made from natural corn starch, making a chemical-free, non-toxic space for your cat to chill.
- Deep-dish, rounded shape is ideal for curling up—because we know your kitty loves a good cardboard box!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Lounger Cardboard Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Frisco TV Set Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Peacock Cat Scratching Sofa$21.72Chewy Price$34.26List Price
- Frisco Retro Game Over Scratcher Cat Toy$17.60Chewy Price
- Necoichi Cozy Cat Scratcher Bowl Replacement Pads, 2 count, Large, Oak$28.40Chewy Price$35.50List Price
- Frisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$29.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Greenhouse Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Treadmill Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Training||Exercise||Training, Replacement||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
139 Customer Reviews
Really Great Product!
So, when I bought the smaller version of the Necoichi Scratcher Bed last December, we had a 3 cat household. ALL three older cats REALLY like it and use it (to varying degrees). We recently took the plunge and adopted 2 kittens (lol), so now we have a 5 cat household. The kittens ALSO really like the scratcher bed, so I just ordered another in this larger size. It hasn't arrived yet, but I'm sure it will add to everyone's happiness. Not only do all of my cats like to sleep in it, but some of them also like to use the cardboard scratcher insert. The good thing is that the initial insert lasted more than 6 months (since we also have 2 cardboard scratcher/roller ball duos). Regardless, they are super easy to replace. I just hope that Chewy continues to carry the inserts because I remember ordering my first set of replacements on the Necoichi site, not that there was a problem with this, it's just easier to buy everything in one place. At any rate, I'm super impressed with this product because ALL of my cats think it's great!
Grandmom to a cat
I never had a cat but my son and daughter-in-law have one. I got her this and she loves it!! I got it in large for one cat. It’s big enough for two but my grand kitty loves to lay in it, eat her herbs in it, and play in it!
cat-approved but outside is not wood
Both of my 15+ pound cats love the large size (the bed is almost always in use) and have plenty of space in it, so 5 stars for that. However, unlike the round Necoichi scratcher/bed I have, the outside is made of paper rather than bamboo, which is disappointing. Now that I look more closely at the description, I see that the only material listed is cardboard, so perhaps my bad for not noticing that, but it also doesn't explicitly say that the outside is paper, and the photos make it look like bamboo. I see now why they don't sell refills for it - once the scratcher is worn out, the entire thing will be going in the recycling, and $40 feels expensive for something so disposable.
all good except no replacement
Like the title, it doesn’t have replacement, the scratcher is stuck with the outer shell. But even the scratcher is used up, it can still be a very nice bed for them. They love sleeping inside it. My kittens use this more like a bed than a scratcher.
emmy is pleased
We love this! I had bought her a smaller one because well, she’s a smaller girl, but it was too small. This is perfect and comfortable (I think:-)) it’s great looking and high quality.
My cat loves it!
My cat usually don't use any cat houses or cushions. But he is addicted to this scratcher bed! Also it's solid and sturdy :-)
Molly is a 14 lb calico who scratches most everything. She fits into the bed comfortably and hopefully will use it as her only scratcher.
Kitty Cat Obsessed
I bought the large size for my kitty sisters birthday. Both of them are so obsessed with it & fighting over who gets to lay in it. I may have to order another!
great choice for a scratcher & bed
My cat loves scratch it every time she wakes up and she sleeps in it a lot. I think I need to replace it every 3 months because she scratch a lot. Super cute!
Good solid bed
All four cats have taken their turn sleeping in it, and one of the boys chewed on it to let the others know it is his. There is usually one of the cats sleeping in it. Got the large size since one is a Maine Coon.