Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog & Cat Food Bowl, Cupcake, 1-cup
About This Item
- Raised bowl offers maximum comfort for eating and reduces the risk of backflow.
- Curvature ensures food stays centered so there is less stress and difficulty in getting to the last few pieces.
- A subtle inner lip eliminates spills, which means cleaner floors and less sweeping or mopping.
- Made from non-absorbent porcelain that is FDA-approved and dishwasher and microwave safe.
- A chic and stylish design that complements your décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Food Bowl, Cat Paw, 1-cup$11.99Chewy Price$15.50List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, Red Paw$8.70Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Kool Fishes Tapestry Mat, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Catit Flower Shape Silicone Cat Placemat, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Up & Away Kitty Single Diner Stainless Steel Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup$14.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Petstages Hunt 'N Snack Cat Mat$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, bundle of 2, Blue$10.64Chewy Price$11.20List Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Fuji, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, Jellybean Print, 12.2-oz$19.10Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, Fuji, 12.2-oz$21.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Fish Kitty Tan Swirl Cat Bowl Place Mat$8.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe SlimCat Interactive Cat Feeder, Pink, 0.66-cup$7.95Chewy Price$8.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
A perfect dish.
This is one of our favorite Chewy finds. Not only is this dish adorable but the perfect feeding dish for my love bug, Finn (chihuahua). A quality product. Easy to clean, durable, and weighty enough to stay put during energetic feedings.
Cupcake cat food bowl
This is terrible, It is to high for a kitten and to small for an adult cat. I am going to have to re-order a better feeding bowl .
Better for kitties
Cats had been regurgitating dry food- got these and not happening anymore! I do have to refill a few times a day though ;)
Not higher than standard bowls in regular feeding tray
I am sure item was exactly as described and is high quality. Unfortunately I didn’t take a ruler to it but I thought it would raise higher than standard feeding bowls but it was the exact same height so the only thing I have now is a nice little feeding bowl on its own for wet food if I want them to have a little separate entrée. It is more shallow so they dig less into the bowl so it is better for their neck in that sense but again the whole unit is not higher than a standard feeding tray.
Great little bowl
My cats really seem to like this little elevated bowls and actually eat better. I like the lip on the inside of the bowl that keeps the food from falling out as they eat. The bowl is as described with a 1 cup fill. So, if you free feed your cats the larger bowl would be better.
Smaller than dimensions shown
Tiny. The photo with measurements on it makes it look like the base is 3" tall and then the bowl another 1 1/2 on top of it. The entire thing is just under 3". Cute, and would work for a tiny dog or cats, but we needed it a bit taller.
Nice for my elderly cat
Besides the elevated height, the bowl is nice and wide, it’s also heavy and has a rubber ring on the bottom so it doesn’t slide around. Cute too.
Love this bowel....the height is better for the kitties....made very well and is pretty, too
I got this for my kitty with cerebellar hyperplasia. He is so much happier and has an easier time eating from these. He is around 9# and the height is perfect for him.
Cat loves this bowl
This geriatric cat appreciates not having to crouch to eat. We are ordering more dishes today