Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog & Cat Food Bowl, White Paw Print
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Raised bowl offers maximum comfort for eating and reduces the risk of backflow.
- Curvature ensures food stays centered so there is less stress and difficulty in getting to the last few pieces.
- A subtle inner lip eliminates spills, which means cleaner floors and less sweeping or mopping.
- Made from non-absorbent porcelain that is FDA-approved and dishwasher and microwave safe.
- A chic and stylish design that complements your décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Water Bowl, 12-oz$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Richell Raised Dog Bowl, Bone, X-Small$6.00Chewy Price
- CatGuru Dog & Cat Food Bowls, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Elevated Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Silver, 5.5 Cups$6.70Chewy Price$11.19List Price
- Frisco Straight Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$18.02Chewy Price
- Fluff Trough Elevated Dog & Cat Feeder, Gray, Standard$44.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Curved Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$18.02Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5-cup||1.5-cup||12-oz||4 cups||4 cups|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
473 Customer Reviews
Clean, cute and secure
Love the necoichi ceramic food dishes. Micah’s food bowl is so easy to keep clean. It looked small but its perfect size. Being on a secure, no slip pedastal is an added advantage. Very happy with this purchase.
I bought the set with a medium good bowl and water bowl. I actually use the water bowl for her dry food (she prefers to drink out of the dog water bowl - weirdo haha) and this bowl for her wet food and/or treats . Works great. Great height. My kitty is 6 lbs.
Great feeding dish
These bowls are just the right size for the amount of food we give to each cat at one time and the correct height for comfort while eating. They clean up easily.
Cat loves it!!
Dishwasher and Microwave safe bowl. Made really well. Our cat loves it - adapted to it immediately. Maybe getting a second one for water.
The Perfect Food Dish
I bought two of these for my cat and they are just the right height so he doesn't have to bend too much to eat. Easy to clean. Shallow enough to prevent whisker fatigue.
Great for small dogs, too!
My 13 pound chihuahua has some issues with his esophagus, so our vet recommended a raised bowl for feeding. Many of the raised dog bowls are made for larger dogs, so I’m glad I tried this one. It’s just the perfect size and does great in the dishwasher and microwave. I told my dog that the image on the bottom of the bowl is Batman, not a cat, and he seemed satisfied with that.
So cute I bought two!
This dish is exactly what I was looking for for the bit of wet food I feed my cats every morning. We had been using our own bowls (which are wide and flat bottomed) but ended up doing a ton of dishes. The cats can pretty well lick these clean and then they are an easy wipe out for next time. (They’re also dishwasher safe!) Plus, I like that they’re ergonomic because one of my cats has a pretty sensitive stomach and I’ll do anything to keep her from throwing up.
It's a good height for a cat to drink from and very cute! Unfortunately the one I received did not come with the rubber ring to make it non slip. My cat likes to swat it and spill the water. Any way to get just the rubber ring?
too small for my senior
thought I was getting the 1 cup size but alas, I received the smaller one. way too small for my kitty even to put her head in the bowl. Agree with others that food slides out but the grip on the bottom is great. maybe I will try the larger size
The New Best Bowl!
The shallowness of the dish is really great and hard to find! It doesn't slide around with the grip on the bottom and it comes off for cleaning. And it's at a good height for my cat. She adjusted right away!