Necoichi Extra Wide Ceramic Elevated Cat Food Bowl, 2-cup
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Ceramic||Ceramic||Ceramic||Ceramic, Wood||Ceramic, Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||2-cup||1-cup||10-oz;4-oz||0.50 Cup; 4 oz||0.50 Cup; 4 oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- The raised design offers maximum comfort while she eats, reducing neck strain.
- The inner lip helps keep food in the bowl where it belongs and off your floors.
- Designed with a unique curved shape to help keep the food centered in the bowl, so it’s less difficult for your cat to get to those last few bites.
- Made from non-absorbent porcelain that is FDA-approved and dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Chic and modern bowl looks paw-fectly stylish in any household!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double-Sided Ceramic Elevated Cat Bowl, 1.25 Cups$12.01Chewy Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Sakura, Regular$18.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, White Paw Print, Raised, 12.2-oz$17.55Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Tall, 1 Cup, bundle of 2$16.22Chewy Price$17.08List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Food & Water Bowl Set$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Richell Raised Cat Bowl, White, Small$7.00Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Show Set Dog Bowl, Black & White, Medium$22.28Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Monty Ceramic Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Kitty Cafe Stainless Steel Cat Bowls$79.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Grumpy Cat Face Shallow Pet Saucer, 5-inch$8.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Miaustore Cat Grass Cup, Blue$29.90Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
359 Customer Reviews
Makes feeding time better!!
We have three cats our youngest is one year. Last August our youngest, Siouxsie, had her front left leg amputated. Now with one front leg When feeding I Always noticed it was hard for her to bend down to the bowl to eat. So we discussed possibly looking into elevated bowls. So I went on chewy and I ordered three of these, and they are awesome!! Buying these for all three of our little babies really really paid off!!! They’re all eating much more comfortably And now we made it much more comfortable for Siouxsie to eat!! :) the quality is good, they are heavy, and they have a silicone rubber around the bottom so you don’t chip them or break them when you set them down!!! Definitely a really great purchase if you have a pet who has trouble bending down to a low bowl to eat!! Now we just have to order two more for they’re dry food! Lol!
Works really well!
Emma typically eats half the food and then takes a break - I thought it was something else, but I think now that it is related to having to bend to eat from a low dish. This has a great flat bowl (no "whisker fatigue") and is a good height. I need a second dish so I can have one clean at all times. Nice rubber non-slip ring on the bottom makes it secure.
I love this bowl, and so does Carl, my elderly, hefty cat. It has made eating so much easier for him. The shape prevents whisker crowding. Easy to clean , solid wide base, and just plain cute! I just bought a second one so we always have one on hand.
Great little cat bowl.
Very happy with this bowl. I bought two of these for my cats and they really seem to like them also, They are very cute and since the bowls are usually on my kitchen floor, I no longer rush to pick them up if someone come to the house. I have gotten compliments on these from friends also.
Great for senior cats
I was originally looking at one of those holders that have two bowls in it for my cat when I stumbled onto a review for these. I’m so glad I got them, they hold a good amount of food/water and my 10 year old cat can eat easily from them. Very happy with this purchase
elderly cat LOVVEES this
My elderly kitteh has started new kidney-specialized food (****get your elderly cat regular checkups, before its too late to catch common problems like these). Its important that she eat, as she has late-stage kidney disease. Typically she licks the food until the moisture is gone. I figured she was uninterested in the meat chunks. She'd walk away after having only eaten half. This dish is a game changer!! She now eats big portions and LICKS. THE. BOWL. CLEAN. Now I don't have to scoop up all the meat chunks and try to convince her to eat them.
We All Love These
I have 2 cats, so I bought 2 of them. I love the design and the functionality. My cats love them too! I sometimes spoonfeed my cats, and the wide base makes it easy to hold it while doing so.
My cats love this bowl
I like everything about this bowl from the weight, to the height, and to the size. It's easy to clean too. Since there are 2 cats in this household, of course you need 2 bowls!
I’ve tried variations of a raised cat bowl for a few years now and these seem to tick all my boxes. Dishwasher safe, flat and wide bowl which is good for whiskers, not too tall. I am glad I bought these.
Great Food Bowl!
I ordered two of these and received them about a month ago. The pictures do not do these justice. They are of excellent quality and work great! The two cats I have enjoy eating out of them and very rarely does any of the food get pushed out of the bowl. These are heavy weight, great looking, and well constructed bowls.