Necoichi Origami Balloon Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell
About This Item
- Unique collar for cats that enjoy the indoor lifestyle or outdoor adventures.
- Crafted in Japan with chirimen cotton, which is a sturdy fabric used for kimonos.
- Features a breakaway clip buckle for the safety of your paw-tner.
- Adjustable design ensures a snug fit for your furry friend.
- Includes a bell on the collar so you always know where your kitty is.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Kimono Bandana Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Temari Dynasty Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi ZEN Hariko Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Sakura Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Pawtitas Glow in the Dark Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Grey, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$10.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple Orchid, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kittyrama Breakaway Adjustable with Bell Cat Collar, Copacabana Red$13.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Ninja Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Navy, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Hanami Bow Tie Breakaway Cat Collar, Pastel Pink$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Zen Gold Fish Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell||Bell|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
good but not great
These are very cute and have stood up to being kicked off during kitten wrestling matches and carried or batted around afterwards. The cloth covering on the bells dampens the sound so we can hear them galloping around after each other during the day without being woken up by lots of jingle bells at night (everyone's hearing is different though, so your mileage may vary with that). That said, please note that they're not reflective and not as easy to differentiate in person as they are on the website. We got one in red and one in black for our sibling kittens, so probably not for others who also have pets that look almost identical. Unfortunately, even for a breakaway collar the clasps are too easy to pop open, and we often have bare-necked kittens running around as a result, but as I mentioned before, they've stood up to rambunctious playtime.
Cute, but not super durable
This collar is so cute and my cat Gary loves it! The fabric on the bell lasted about a good 2-3 months and completely came off when I gave its first wash. That being said, the washing machine washed the glue that kept the leash together. Luckily, I had some fabric glue on hand and could repair it, which is good for Gary as he has become quite attached to his collar. I thought he would hate the bell, but he seems to like announcing his presence and uses it to his advantage. He knows how to walk to make noise and not make noise. I really just bought this on a whim, but my cat seems to love it. I would give it 3 stars, but since Gary loves it, it gets 4.
It was pretty & soft, I liked it. I found it on the floor with one side of the buckle unattached due to the stitches coming out. My indoor only, cat had worn it with a little tag to show she is licensed. Very disappointed in this poor quality.
Fell apart after a few months
It's pretty, and is made of a softer fabric than the usual nylon collars. I was looking for a collar like this because my cat's previous collar was irritating him and chafing his skin. However, the collar is very cheaply made. The buckle is held on by having the fabric collar fold over itself and is held together by glue rather than stitching. That glue gave out after just a few months. So, this collar is now useless, unless I want to try to glue or sew it back together myself. Pretty maddening, given how expensive this collar is compared to the competition.
cat collar for dog
i bought this for my small young dog with sensitive neck issues as dog collar was too heavy. He is tolerating it well and it has held up so far.
Breaks away TOO easily
This collar didn't even last a whole day on my cat. It is very cute and seemed comfortable enough, but the breakaway buckle is too weak to make it secure.
Cutest collar ever.....
Love these.....all Origami cotton soo stylish on my kitty and will buy more in the future when they re-stock!! ;)
While this collar is beautiful, the pattern on the bell is a cotton fabric glued to the bell with something very tacky. My cat was able to pull a corner of the fabric on the bell, and then got a big chunk loose and hanging off it. The cotton outside is glued onto some underlying material that provides the collar's structure. The outer cotton came upwrapped and the glue was also tacky here too. It's very pretty and size was great, but the glued construction makes this collar a "would not recommend".
Collar: 5/5, Cat: 1/5
This collar is very beautiful and soft. I love it! Unfortunately, my cat is a rebel without a cause and disagrees. She had it for maybe 3 hours before she figured out how to take it off. Since then, it takes her 2 minutes tops before she stops tolerating it and takes it off. I agree with other people that the breakaway is too easy and unless your cat is chill and used to collars, I would not recommend the expense. Otherwise, it's a very cute collar for a well-behaved kitty.
Collar for cat
Very pretty and seems made well. First collar for kitten. The bell is loud enough to hear.