Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Sakura
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated cat bowl that shows off your kitty’s paw-sonality.
- Features a unique curved shape with a chic and stylish design that complements any décor.
- Made from non-absorbent porcelain with a subtle inner lip to eliminate spills.
- Raises the level to your furry friend instead of forcing her to bend down.
- Makes for easier swallowing and smoother digestion for your paw-tner.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNecoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Colorful Dots, Regular$18.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, White Paw Print, Extra Tall, 12.2-oz$19.60Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Pink, 1.0 Cups$5.56Chewy Price$7.94List Price
- DealFrisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Pink, 0.50 Cup$3.40Chewy Price$4.37List Price
- Frisco Round Cat Dish, 2 count, Gray$7.18Chewy Price$7.56List Price
- Necoichi Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Food Bowl, Polka Dot, 1-cup$11.99Chewy Price$15.50List Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.62 Cups, 2 count$7.84Chewy Price$8.26List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, bundle of 2, Blue$7.31Chewy Price
- Frisco Round Meow Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 1.25 cups, 2 count$11.48Chewy Price$12.08List Price
- DealFrisco Paris Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 1.50 Cup$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.37 Cups, 2 count$10.74Chewy Price$11.30List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free|
|Capacity (Max)||1.5-cup||1-cup||1.5-cup||2-cup||1 Cup / 8 oz|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Awesome cat dishes
I ordered three of these. I like that they are taller for my cats and the rubber liner in the bottom make them harder to scoot around and less likely to break
raised cat dish
this was one of the best things I've ordered from Chewy. Wish I would have had this a long time ago.
Beautifully Packaged, Beautifully Made, Beautifully Comfortable
I bought both this and the water bowl, and they arrived well packaged and without a scratch. The bowls are great quality and sturdy feeling, as well as nice and heavy. Plus the design is extra cute! My cat was a bit confused as to why his dinner was not in his usual flat metal dish; he couldn't even figure it out when the empty old one and the full necoichi one were right next to each other -- he's usually a bit brighter, I swear! Since he kept looking expectantly in the middle of his old dish, I improvised a bit to introduce him to elevated eating. Luckily the base of this bowl fits inside his old one lol. With that hurdle down, he scarfed the food far harder than I'd seen him eat before, even when he was really really hungry. He seemed so much comfier and thoroughly enjoyed eating with an elevated bowl. I really should have bought one of these when I first saw them. 10/10
Very cute dish
My cat loves her new dish. Her posture looks a lot better while eating. I also bought the extra tall water bowl. All my cats drink out of that. Thinking about buying another one
Prefect for kitties
This is a great looking dish and the small size is prefect for my senior kitty to help with keeping her head up. I love it!
Not the height depicted in the photo
I love the bowls by this brand, but their measurement photos are horribly inaccurate. As of this writing, the product description photo for the large dish shows the height is 3.9" plus 1.365" (see screenshot), which by my math is 5.265". The actual height of these bowls is 3.9", total. I bought two of them, and I'm going to keep them because they are very sturdy and attractive, and the right capacity for my cats, but I'm pretty disappointed that they're not 5" tall. I also got the matching raised water dish, and that product photo was even worse. I included a photo of that dish next to these two, so you know what you're getting if you order them to match. I do believe the black and white paw print style elevated water dish may be the right height to go with these, however, if you don't mind that it doesn't match.
Much prettier in person
Have been using necoichi bowls for years. previous cats used them & now I have 2 new kittens & figured they needed their own bowls. Both seem to eat better out of these bowls then the regular low bowls. Plus they are just you pretty!
My Calico, Taffy loves drinking water out of this raised bowl. I’m so glad I bought it
Perfecto! Right height and bowl size.
I purchased both the large and the small bowl sizes. My kidlets are getting older and need some accommodations. Parker has been vomiting more often and while he is mostly healthy, the vet told me to try raising his bowl about 3 inches. She explained that as they get older cats can have more difficulty swallowing their food and get upset tummies. Grace has no specific health problems but she does have an obsession. She likes to cover Parker's food with anything that is handy. The height of these bowls have resulted is both issues being mostly resolved. Yay!!
Not bad but it can still improve!
I bought this item again coz I accidentally broke the first one. I like it because it’s elevated but I wish that the bowl is bigger. When I put 2 (3 Oz of wet cat food— there’s no space after that!).My cat is comfortable eating on the bowl.