Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Colorful Dots
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated cat bowl that shows off your kitty’s paw-sonality.
- Features a unique curved shape with a chic and stylish design that complements any décor.
- Made from non-absorbent porcelain with a subtle inner lip to eliminate spills.
- Raises the level to your furry friend instead of forcing her to bend down.
- Makes for easier swallowing and smoother digestion for your paw-tner.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Sakura, Large$21.99Chewy Price$25.44List Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Fuji, Large$21.99Chewy Price$26.10List Price
- Richell Raised Cat Bowl, White, X-Small$6.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Short, 1.0 Cup, 2 count$10.56Chewy Price$11.12List Price
- Frisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Tall, 1.5 Cups, bundle of 2$20.04Chewy Price$21.10List Price
- Necoichi Double Dining Tray Set & Elevated Cat Bowls$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog & Cat Food Bowl, Cupcake, 1-cup$13.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Food & Water Bowl Set$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, White Paw Print, Extra Tall, 12.2-oz$19.60Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Necoichi Tilted Stress Free Raised Cat Food Bowl, Large$26.49Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Necoichi Single Dining Tray$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Necoichi Extra Wide Ceramic Elevated Cat Food Bowl, 2-cup$21.20Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Scarlett loves them!
Rescued a kitty and decided to keep her. Had to get her all new things. Never seen bowls like this but she looks much more comfy now while eating with the height of the bowls. Would order again. I bought two to have an extra clean in waiting.
Very cute and useful too.
The colors are so pretty. Cosmo [the little princess] loves to drink water from her new bowl!
Nice food bowls
I have four of these bowls and really like them. They're cute and are raised so the cats don't have to bend as far to feed. If wet food is left in them for long, it does tend to stick, so I just soak them in water for a bit to make cleaning easier.
Small, but cute
Bought these raised bowls for my arthritic cat. The bowls are small--check the measurements online. Otherwise they are washable in the dishwasher and raise about 2".
An attractive, useful bowl.
I bought a pair of these raised food bowls a few years ago, after my 17 year old cat had a stroke, with subsequent difficulties eating. I put the bowls aside after she died, but my now 11 year old cat began having problems, so I got the bowls out again. Now I have adopted a 13 year old cat, too, so I bought another pair of bowls. They work really well for controlling digestive issues; Nick & George rarely vomit any more. And the two new bowls, with their fancy patterns, are quite attractive, too!
We Love this Bowl!
I purchased the larger bowl for my 11 year-old cat because of her age and it is now working out perfectly. At first, she would walk over and look and walk away. So I placed her plate of food on top of this bowl and then after a day or two, took her plate away so that she gradually got used to the height of this bowl. She's good now and I love how cute it is. PS - Mickey is a tuxedo cat so I think it's extra special. wink-wink.
Cats Love It
I got the “large” version of this bowl but it’s still pretty small in diameter. I was afraid my big boys wouldn’t use it but they love it!! I really like that it is raised. We already use raised food bowls, which is better for their digestion and comfort. Overall, very happy with this product since my cats are happy! Would definitely recommend.
This is a nice elevated bowl for my cats. It is the right height for an average size cat and holds the perfect amount of food for a feeding. The little paw prints add a cute touch as well.
This is a darling little dish. Conceptually, it's a great idea. Unfortunately, my cat seemed to be afraid of it and refused to eat from it! No idea what that's about! Sadly, I had to return it. I appreciate Chewy for their easy refund/return process!
Regular bowl is very small!!
If you’re going to order this item order the larger one because of the price!! The other one is very small and I think you will be better off ordering the larger bowl for your cats..... The smaller one is good for a kitten......