Necoichi ZEN Fish Charm Cotton Cat Harness & Leash
About This Item
- Completely adjustable for a secure yet comfortable fit.
- One size fits most feline friends.
- Includes a beautiful bow and gold fish charm.
- Crafted from cotton, polyester and PVC.
- Available in different colors in a beautiful traditional Kimono print.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kitty Holster Cat Harness, Tiger Stripe, X-Small$26.95Chewy Price
- Necoichi Origami Balloon Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$12.07Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Daruma Charm Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Lucky Charm Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$13.75Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Regal Crown Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Navy, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$16.41Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Size Right Snag-Proof Adjustable Cat Harness, Black$10.99Chewy Price
- Necoichi ZEN Hariko Charm Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Pawtitas Glow in the Dark Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$10.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- CollarDirect Leather Cat Collar with Bell, Mint Green, Small: 6 to 7-in neck, 3/8-in wide$8.95Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Black, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Temari Dynasty Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Leash / Harness||Leash / Harness, Padded, Dual Clip||Bell, Leash / Harness||—||Bungee, Leash / Harness, Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Bolt Snap||Slip On||Quick Release|
|Pattern||Polka Dots||Solid||Solid||Animal Print||Solid|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip||Front Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash Length||4 feet||4 feet||4 feet||—||5.6 feet|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Terrible for My Cat
My cat escapes this harness within seconds. I have it put on and tightened properly. He always slips out, needs a better design overall. However material quality is nice and the bow is cute, too bad I can't use it.
Very cute harness, I like that its not too restrictive for my cat!
The pattern of this is super cool. I think this simpler type of “strap harness” with the adjustable neck & chest is actually sturdier and more comfortable for him.
Good leash but broken cat
This leash is well made and the quality is clear. It does not feel cheap and it fits on your cat differently than most other harnesses, which makes it harder for them to slip out of (see pics of product for how it fits). Once you adjust it to your cat it should fit snug but not too tight because the way the leash is connected to the body of the harness means it will tighten a little when there is tension. The only problem with this leash is not the leash, it is my cat. She refuses move when any kind of harness is on her and will basically lay 'broken' on the ground and refuse to move. When I did get her to walk a tiny bit in it, the least worked great. She could not get out of the leash as long as I was holding the harness upright. When I left it on the ground beside her, she was able to manipulate the lease just enough to free herself, but it was hard for her to do and if she actually walked in the leash I would not be worried about her getting free during the walk. I'm glad I bought this leash in the hopes that one day I can get her to walk in it but I until then I'll just appreciate the cute design.
The harness was a little confusing to put on our cat at first especially because he is 20lbs and the leash being attached get tangled. Once we figured it out it was great. We can't leave it on because the leash doesn't disconnect which is a bummer.