NeoAlly’s Rear Leg Dog Braces are designed to provide your canine companion with rear leg, hock and ankle support. Even if your dog only has an issue with one leg, often the other leg could be at risk for getting hurt due to the imbalance caused by the injured leg—that’s why every purchase comes with two braces! They are made from a breathable, flexible and supportive neoprene and nylon material, so your pup doesn’t have to suffer from rubbing or pinching. These braces are recommended by veterinarians and can be used post-surgery, to help heal an injury, and can be beneficial for pup’s with knee issues or a torn ACL or CCL.
- Every purchase comes with one pair of braces to support the injured leg and help ensure the other leg doesn’t become injured too from imbalance.
- Made from high-quality neoprene and nylon that won’t rub or pinch your dog’s skin. Each brace also has an angled design so that it won’t slide down your dog’s leg.
- The straps have a reflective strip along the outside to help keep your furry friend visible in low lighting.
- Breathable and flexible while providing your pup with optimal compression.
- Vet-recommended and specially designed for the rear leg, hock and ankle.
NOT for Dog Knee
This is for Dog Hock or Ankle. It is not a knee brace. But it can provide additional support to dog leg.
This dog brace is made with care to provide strong support to dog rear leg from injuries in torn acl, cruciate ligament, splint and sprain, help in wounds healing, hock joint pain relief and loss of stability and mobility caused by arthritis, and it is highly recommended by Veterinarians
See all items by NeoAlly