Nerf Dog Crunchable Football Dog Toy, Medium
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Teething||Water Toy, Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls|
About This Item
- This interactive toy has two different exciting textures.
- Inside is a nylon material with an intriguing center that makes irresistible crunching and squeaking noises when your pup catches your spike.
- The rubber exterior gives you a good grip so you can throw this fun football-shaped toy even farther.
- Water- and weather-resistant to stand up to water, mud, rain, drool or sweat.
- This football also floats in water, so you can have fun at the beach or in the pool.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$5.39Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Ring Thing Dog Toy$8.90Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Frisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Red$7.98Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Balls Large Dog Toys, 4 count$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon & Foam Mega Tuff Fabric Competition Stick Dog Toy$10.15Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Tug-a-Ball All-in-1 Tug & Ball Dog Toy$12.13Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Petstages Crack N Fetch Stick Dog Chew Toy, Small$7.60Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Flyer Dog Toy, Medium$8.91Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Outward Hound Yummiez Bone Bacon-Scented Latex Dog Toy, 3 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Balls Small Dog Toys, 8 count$12.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Balls Medium Dog Toys, 6 count$12.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Spiky Cuz Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, Small$4.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
I’ve gotten this toy from a local grocery store twice for my dog and she loves them. She does tear the inside of the ball out of the ball overtime but the rubbery part of the toy is very durable and hasn’t shown any signs of breaking. It’s a great tug toy. She’s a super chewer too. She goes through antlers and Nyla bones in hours/days. Definitely recommend.
Not really for Large breeds
Great toy. However within one day, our Doodle has lovingly split the outer portion in 2 places. Not in pieces, but the material on the outside is easily destructible.
This toy is not worth the money. My dog had it torn up in 30min.
BlueBelle loves her football
It's her favorite toy! She even knows its name, of course being an Aussie she knows lots of words like . . . let's go, football, ball, toy, shoe, bone and many more. But, I think Football is her favorite word now!
favorite toy but doesn’t last
This is the 2nd or 3rd ball we’ve ordered and the last one barely lasted a couple weeks before it was torn up. All she does is play fetch with it and only outside. Currently it’s my favorite style to throw and for her to catch (not hard or heavy) which is why we ordered it again but hoping to find something that doesn’t disintegrate.
My dog destroyed this toy within 2 hours!
Luna is tough on toys, but she destroyed this toy with in 2 hours. First, she was able to tear thru the football and pull out everything inside of the black material. I know she is tough on toys, but I thought she would have it for a little while.
I bought this because my 6 month old puppy loves toys that make the crackle noise. The first thing she did in 10 minutes was pull out a piece of plastic that I had to pry her jaws open to get to the plastic before she swallowed it. I thought I could just pull out the stuffing material and still use the ball but then I noticed that the material the ball was made of was peeling off like a skin. I’m thinking that could have been a defect. Anyway I had to throw it away. If your Dog chews at all I would stay away from this product.
Not for heavy duty chewers.
I had hoped that my major chewer would be able to have this last for a while. She had one previously and I thought I would replace it. I didn’t even mind that she pulled the inside out of the football. She ended up having the football in 2 pieces in 1/2 hour. I’ll have to try another toy.
My dog absolutely loves this toy but the rubber where the opening are is thin and can be chewed through easily.
I took my ball not even five seconds to destroy this ball