Nerf Dog EXO Treat Dispensing Bone Dog Toy
About This Item
- Made from extra-durable material for a long-lasting bounce and strength that will keep your pal entertained for hours.
- Perfect for a game of tossing and fetching for pets and pet parents with active lifestyles and to keep your dog interested in the game.
- The blue and orange toy is perfectly sized at 6-inch diameter, making it great for medium to large-sized breeds of all life stages.
- The excellent quality of Nerf dog toys is made to last, making this lightweight, tough and strong bone one that he will have for years to come.
- Promotes exercise and helps eliminate boredom—stuff the bone with treats and watch as he tries to get them out.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Grip 'N Tug Squeak Replacement Tug Dog Toy$5.81Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Plush & TPR Squeaky UFO Dog Toy$8.16Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Duck Jigglerz Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- dealDuraForce Jr Boomerang Tiger Squeaky Dog Toy, Pink$14.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Busy Buddy Hedgehog Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Bone Dry Alligator Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.30Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- ZippyPaws ZippyTuff Star Wand Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Drake the Dragon Cheeky Chumz Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Camron the Camo Gator Z-Stitch Grunterz Dog Toy$24.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Mint Chip Donutz Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- dealZippyPaws Blueberry Mini Donutz Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Training||Tough Chewer, Training, Exercise||Squeaky, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Bouncy|
|Material||Plastic||—||Plastic, Rubber, Rope||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Great concept, poor product
I should have read the reviews before making a rush purchase. The rubber is too soft and I have yet to find a treat that works well in this toy. I would not recommend this toy.
Good Concept! Bad Toy
This is a great idea and I was excited to try this out for my dog. Unfortunately its made out of soft rubber. Great for flexibility, but bad for chew toys. She punctured it the first time I gave it to her (5-10 min) with a short bully stick and then destroyed it 10 minutes later, when I tried again. Didn’t even last one full chewing session. Such a great idea, but unfortunately this is just not a reasonably durable toy. My dog has strong jaws but she isn’t a destructive chewer. Her aim is to get the food, not destroy the toy.
Could have been great
This toy looked really cool and I have been interested in giving my dog more ‘enrichment’ toys since we recently adopted him. He’s very smart but the toy is not strong enough to be a puzzle for dog’s whose main objective is to get the food. He ripped apart the rubber in 10 minutes and now there is a big gaping hole in it. I’m going to keep using it in different ways till it’s really dead but unfortunately I wish it wasn’t so fragile.
I bought one of these for my large dogs. So far, it has held up well without any rips or broken chunks. This is perfect for use with gullet sticks or any other long slender chew. The design of the toy allows you to insert the chew all the way through and have the dog work on pulling it out from either end. Unfortunately, it really only has space for one stick and it doesn't take long for my dogs to pull out the chew. It was worth the money and held up to my dogs' use. This would be perfect for smaller dogs but worked fine for my 60-80 dogs.
exactly as it looks
I stuff a chicken jerky strip in the open part and watch the fun begin. It is only moments before my little girl has the treat out, but it's more fun than just giving it to her. I do not think this will last long, the rubber is not very thick.
My chihuahua destroyed it in 15 minutes. Not worth a penny.
My dog ripped this toy 15 minutes after receiving it