Ball was chewed up in 5min. Lighted ball inside a choking hazard for dog. Sticker on tag said Nerf ball discounted for $3.99. I paid $12.
The first one I received was missing the light part of the ball. Chewy was wonderful and shipped out a new one immediately. But, the new one only worked for about 35 minutes. The light started acting up almost instantly and within 35 minutes was down to just blinking once when it was shook.
Completely worthless. Sometimes the ball lights up on impact, sometimes it doesn't. When it does it doesn't stay lit for long. First time I tried to use it in the dark I ended up having to use the flashlight on my phone to find it. Chewy should stop selling this product.
This is a great toy. The lights are bright, with a strobe effect. My dog Franz looks as if he has a disco going on in his mouth when he runs around with this toy. It’s very adorable.
Our puppy loves this ball. She hooks hole on tooth and off she runs. Only negative is she chewed pieces off and had to throw away. So we bought another
Our dogs love to go outside after dark and play with their led nerf football (also from Chewy) so I thought I'd give this ball a try. Not really what I expected. Doesn't even begin to compare to the nerf football. This ball is actually really small, hard to get it to turn on, and turns off pretty fast. Don't waste your money. Just get the nerf led football instead because it is awesome!!!
My dogs like the light up feature and love it in the dark. It would be better if it had bounce to it but it wouldn't be as durable with softer material.
This ball was a Christmas gift to our dog. I had removed all tags and had disposed the tags before I learned that the ball doesn't light up at all. I would have sent it back if I had the tags. I would not recommend this toy at all.
The light ball was great, but the protective structure didn't last 10 minutes. Not worth it.
I really appreciate when dog toys explicitly note that they're for light chewers. Our lab-mix puppy destroyed the outer ball in one night. Completely chewed to shreds and we were supervising her the whole time. It literally took one well-placed bite and the fun was over. Really disappointed given how pricey this was.